• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lemme Smang It Girl.....Smash It & Bang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apple Sauce said:
Are they phasing Slick Mahony out or something? He wasn't at the gig they did either, was he?

He wouldn't fit the live show, man. After GAF did some detective work, I think we discovered that he was behind the camera or something, if I remember correctly.

vas_a_morir said:
He wouldn't fit the live show, man. After GAF did some detective work, I think we discovered that he was behind the camera or something, if I remember correctly.
I think Slick would work opening the act. Just imagine the stage is all dark, patiently waiting for the Jeep to hit the scene, but getting more anxious the longer you stand there...

Then you hear out of nowhere... "SLICK'S BACK BABY!!!"

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

Bleepey

donkey show said:
I think Slick would work opening the act. Just imagine the stage is all dark, patiently waiting for the Jeep to hit the scene, but getting more anxious the longer you stand there...

Then you hear out of nowhere... "SLICK'S BACK BABY!!!"

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

YEah! yeah! Yeah! Yeah Yeah yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Oh and link about Slick being behind the camera?

Bleepey said:
YEah! yeah! Yeah! Yeah Yeah yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Oh and link about Slick being behind the camera?

They are all students at some art/film school in Georgia... you won't find a link, just GAF detective speculation in the last thread.

Kozak said:
I don't like watchyamacallit...

He was terrible in stretchy pants. Stretchy pants is overall a terrible song.

He kills it in cavities, though.

Honestly, I'd just want a cd with just Yung Humma on it.

But, unfortunately, these guys don't have a lot of range and are kinda one trick ponies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Somewhere Eric Wareheim is cursing himself for not being involved in this video

also someone needs to mash these two up
16ixm42.jpg

Lijik

_dementia said:
I think he's the weakest link, personally. He had some of the best lines in Cavities though, for sure!
Musically he is for sure, but watching him fiddle with phones in any of their videos addressing the fans never fails to slay me.

Nelo Ice

Banned
just saw this on my facebook feed

By Popular Demand; We are excited to announce the Summer/Fall "KEEP THE JEEP RIDIN' College Tour". Stay Tuned to see if we will be hitting your school. To Promoters we are STILL booking dates if you would like us to perform at your school, email turquoisejeepmusic@gmail.com and put College Tour in the subject Line. More Details Coming Soon!!!!

hope they come to the bay!

Turned a couple of buddies into Jeep riders this weekend. I'm trying to convince them to play jazz versions of Cavities and other smangers on their next set.

Ford Prefect

GAAAAAAAAY
USD said:
People hating on Whatchya? Did you guys listen to Licky Sticky?
No kidding, they ain't even been a Turquoise Jeep sans Watchya, he's like the mama. Licky Sticky's the best track on the album, dudes got the best lines in Cavities (nutter butter), AND he's still got time for so many bitches even two cellphones don't got the RAM to keep track. DAT CONTACT LIST

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
A new TQR video? Right when I asked how this week could get better F.floss & crew shock and bless me yet again.

ianswoody

FUUUUUCCCCCCKKK! The Jeep heard the GAF haters and summarily SMASHED ON THEM ALL with this release. DENY Whatchyamacallit NOW, bitches!

EDIT:
I fuckin FREAKED when I saw the Tummiscratch eyes at the end!

iavi

Just saw "Licky Sticky" and it looks like somebody spent a good night studying MJ's vid for "Keep it in the Closet." haha.

krae_man

I think it's safe to say they will be doing a video for every song on the album.

I guess that just leaves "Can he move it like this", "Not your Professor but your prosexxor" and "Ooh Ahh Sound"

krae_man said:
I think it's safe to say they will be doing a video for every song on the album.

I guess that just leaves "Can he move it like this", "Not your Professor but your prosexxor" and "Ooh Ahh Sound"
one every month or so until Sexgiving? I could live with that.

ianswoody said:
FUUUUUCCCCCCKKK! The Jeep heard the GAF haters and summarily SMASHED ON THEM ALL with this release. DENY Whatchyamacallit NOW, bitches!

EDIT:
I fuckin FREAKED when I saw the Tummiscratch eyes at the end!
eQrB9.png

Chorazin

Bleepey said:
This song was shit and i liked all their other ones. Floss' rap was funny though.

NYR said:
Songs sucks.

Video sucks.

And not in a good way. :(

Barrage said:
Song was bad, video was bad, but Floss killed it.

What the fuck is wrong with you people? This song is fucking incredible, like all the songs on the album. You are no longer Keeping the Jeep riding. Frankly, none of you were Keeping the Jeep Riding in the first place if this song is new to you!

Another smanger!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom