• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let us guess the TLOU2 Metacritic score

MastAndo

106, for bonus woke points.

It'll be a 94. Glowing reviews all around praising its perfection, with a 70 (or two) for clicks that will bring the average down.

Last edited:
Funny how people hate journalists and their scores yet you celebrate and ponder excitedly at every major release what the score is. Anyone who gets a review copy in my eyes will forever be more or less inclined to score as high as possible and forgive flaws. I'll never trust that shit.

Saber

Gold Member
I would say 90~85

People will idolatre this game, but won't be enought to give a better or perfect score.

Also, king pfff

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
98. Wish I was kidding but it will be that high. I have a feeling this will be "The Last Jedi" of the gaming world.

Last edited:

Senua

69 cos lesbianssssss amirite guys?

i'm actually gonna say slightly lower than the original. controversial ay

GodofWhimsy

Political bias is going to play a big role in the reviews of this game. People love confirmation from others of their political opinions, especially if it's portrayed through mass media. It's like going on a roller coaster ride that blasts a piece of opinion confirming political propaganda instead of music. Of course, you're going to come out the other side with a positive impression.

That, and people have always been easily impressed by sleek movie quality like presentations.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Was that a spoiler ?
If it was i will request a ban.

It was, but quoting it so that the mods have to look for more messages to delete isn't exactly helping.

On topic, anywhere from 92 to 97. Certainly not below 90, that's not how this works.

Last edited:

It's current year woke with tons of violence and gore. I would be shocked for anything under 98 with a user score about half of that.

D

Deleted member 740922

Unconfirmed Member
I predict 94.

I also predict that Jim Sterling wanker squealing about something or other regarding this game.

Makariel

Obligatory:

200.gif

Jbomb19

94, possibly higher. Hype train is racing down the track, full steam ahead. I can’t wait to experience this game for the first time and talk about it to death with everyone.

Abear21

Banned

User Score will be 78 lol

I saw one preview asking, “Best game ever?” Talk about stroking the hype machine. I’ve avoided all gameplay previews and the controversy thread so I’m ready to go in blind-ish.

I still don’t see how this lives up to the hype so 90 sounds about right.

Last edited:

Terenty

It was 95 even before review codes were sent out and journos jizzed all over twitter

Last edited:
Top Bottom