• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's chat about this girl I met this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB1981

Went to a bachelor party in AC. Met this girl at a club and we hit it off extremely well. Danced all night, hit a few different clubs, even up smashing. It was just an amazing night all around.

She is a few years older than I am but we had unbelievable chemistry from the get-go. So into each other, making out all over the place. Even the sex was like we knew each other for years. She sent me a follow up text the next morning, asking me how I was. I told her I would love to see her again and she said I would love to see you again as well. This was Sunday and I can't stop thinking about her. My question to the GAF folk is, when do you think I should contact her again? How long should I wait? A few days? I was thinking of calling her Tuesday night after work to see how she was and see if maybe she wanted to set something up for the weekend or the weekend after. I don't want to wait so long where she already has plans but I also don't want to come across too forceful. Give me your thoughts?

tumblr_ldot5woZ1X1qbgdqpo1_500.jpg

Text her tomorrow, she already text you the next morning so I doubt you can come across as forceful unless you go psycho on her.

Grats on the sex of course.

Busty

Banned
Hey guys I was wondering if any of you had seen my wife?

I haven't heard from her.

She went to Atlantic City for the weekend and she's a couple of years older then me and...

--- oh no.

Sneds

Smashing is the least appealing description of sex ever.

Anyway, this sounds good to me:

I was thinking of calling her Tuesday night after work to see how she was and see if maybe she wanted to set something up for the weekend or the weekend after. I don't want to wait so long where she already has plans but I also don't want to come across too forceful. Give me your thoughts?

Emily Chu

Banned
as a wise person once said at a GAF meetup

"there are no rules to this shit" (everything you hear is bullshit)

what may be right for one person is entirely wrong for another

and results may vary anyway

eh if it was meant to happen it'll happen anyway if not, simply try again

just do what feels right to you

JB1981

The "when to call" dilemma is so overblown by pickup forums or whatever they're called now. It's overthinking. Call her again when you want to see her again. Easy.

well if i had my way i'd see her again immediately. maybe i'll give her a call tonight, just to see how she is doing?

Hey guys I was wondering if any of you had seen my wife?

I haven't heard from her.

She went to Atlantic City for the weekend and she's a couple of years older then me and...

--- oh no.

Excellent!!!!!

Before you make any brash decisions OP; let playa-GAF give her a test drive first.

I'd just advise you to not get too excited and procede with caution until you are super super super sure that she is not a crazy bitch full of issues.

alterno69

Banned
If you want to see her why not call her ASAP, i always found those rules like waiting a couple of days to call silly. She texted you the next day, probably wanted to see you but didn't want to seem desperate, why be an ass and make her wait when it's clear you want to see her too?

Ask her out today and cut the crap.

If you want to see her why not call her ASAP, i always found those rules like waiting a couple of days to call silly. She texted you the next day, probably wanted to see you but didn't want to seem desperate, why be an ass and make her wait when it's clear you want to see her too?

No. No. Don't. Do it only if you want her to avoid you.

JB1981

call or text?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom