• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's get flags back for the World Cup - WorldCupify your avatar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
edit: better icons from FIFA

alg.gif
Algeria
arg.gif
Argentina
aus.gif
Australia
bel.gif
Belgium
bih.gif
Bosnia and Herzegovina
bra.gif
Brazil
cmr.gif
Cameroon
chi.gif
Chile
col.gif
Colombia
crc.gif
Costa Rica
cro.gif
Croatia
ecu.gif
Ecuador
eng.gif
England
fra.gif
France
ger.gif
Germany
gha.gif
Ghana
gre.gif
Greece
hon.gif
Honduras
irn.gif
Iran
ita.gif
Italy
civ.gif
Ivory Coast
jap.gif
Japan
mex.gif
Mexico
ned.gif
Netherlands
nig.gif
Nigeria
por.gif
Portugal
rus.gif
Russia
kor.gif
South Korea
esp.gif
Spain
sui.gif
Switzerland
usa.gif
United States
uru.gif
Uruguay

Hoo-doo

Banned
Shit, i'd just use Hola! to proxy into GAF from Germany if we get schooled in the quarter finals.

June 13th is when shit's going down.
sqqlTOI.png
VS
esp.gif

Round one, FIGHT!

Wes

venison crêpe
oh right. I can edit my post if you want some consistency.

Well it doesn't matter if they're not all the same. The FIFA ones may be large enough to satisfy the posters who think the ones you listed may perhaps be a little too small for their liking. They're only slightly larger though.

I was going to post a worldcupify your avatar thread closer to the date but I'll scrap that if this thread continues to pick up steam and the community takes it upon themselves to do it themselves. That would be for the best, plus it would save me a job!

I was going to post a worldcupify your avatar thread closer to the date but I'll scrap that if this thread continues to pick up steam and the community takes it upon themselves to do it themselves. That would be for the best, plus it would save me a job!

if the official flag idea is off the table, you can edit the title and make it a thread like that.

official ones sure would've been nice tho :(

ronito

anyone wanna try to get creative with the shocked little girl? (American flag pls...yes I know they're gonna get knocked out quickly but still)

-Eddman-

Our team is shit as well as our Federation and I'm expecting we lose our 3 games but what the hell, GO MEXICO!

Hopefully we'll get at least a few funny .gifs from Piojo Herrera.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom