• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lets google deep dream video game pics!

dracula_x

Geralt taking in the view. (Witcher 3)

D2Yp1JU.jpg

The Jurassic period.

orioto

Good Art™
tloR5kk.jpg

B̴̶̶̖̮̥͖͙̘̳̹̯̥͇̖̮̫̟̣̄͌̌̎͗ͥ̒͢͞ͅUͧ̈́̐ͥ̎̀̋ͩ͋̿̓̃̔̋ͦ̅̚҉͉̘̫̩̪̤͖̀͘Y̷̸͔̮̪̖͎̠̘͍̫͉͔̟̎́ͩ͗͒̅̈̌ͬ͐͗͑̇̃̉͊̔̎̇͘ͅ ͦ̌͒̊̐̈́̒͘͟҉̮̠̳͎͍͍̯͟͝Y̐̽̈́ͪ͏̛̟̭͙̤͔̰̼͚̤̞͖̣̯͡ͅO̷̴͍̫̟̜̙̥̗͙̫̮̳̪͙̤̣͔͐̿͆̽̒̓͗ͥ̄̅́ͪ̊̈́͑̋̾Ųͮ͊ͯ̔͛́͜҉͏̙̩̜̱̝̠̥R̢̛̪̻͉̩̰͎̥̗͉̠̘̟̼̦͈ͤͭͤͨͨ̾̈́̈́̕ ͊ͪͫ͜͏̡͙͙̣̳͈̘͙̺̹̝͉̫̳̯͍̲̭̠G̶̸̐͌ͦ̓͌ͤͣ̃̀ͭ̽̑͊̀̒̔ͫ̋̚͏̲̟͍̣̱̺̫̜̯̞͖͟Ą̷̜̥͎͇͓̤̥͇͔̞̤̰̺̗̲̟͂̾ͣ͐̄̔̅ͬ̇̇̔ͧͦ̐͢M̷̡̛̖͈̖͐̿̌̔ͤ͛͢͢Ë̶̬̳͇͍̼̜̫̰̜͕̳̦̪̳̤̥̭̼̗́͊̒ͫͯ̒̃ͩ̿͑̕͟͢͝S̷̛͉͚͉͓͇̼̠̱̃̅̎ͩ̌ͣ͊͒͛ͬ̄̏̅͛̊̇̉̀̚͞͝ ̶̢̞̘̖̱͚̲̳͎͉̬̟̌ͦ̆̾ͬͥ͗͒͘ͅO̊̆̂͗̂̒͐̓́҉̵̤͓̪̲̝͇͕̮̝̺͜N̷̩̼̰͓̦̗̭͔̹̺͖͂̾͑ͦ͑̽͑̀̓̈̋̔̾͂̀̀ ͉̤̭̱̫͚̟͉̰̯̳̲͙̮̹̞̄ͪ͒ͧ͋͂ͮͩ͛ͨ̄́͢͡S̾ͨͥͤ̔ͤͧͧ͐ͯ̈͊ͨ̋̉͂̽́͢͜͏̖̣̖͎͙̻̗̲T̈́̾̽̇̑͒̉̏͟͝҉̵̳̖̞͉̹̻͙̥͘ͅͅE̸͐̒͗͂̌ͨ̄͒̎ͮ̍ͭ̐͗ͦ҉̛̙̝̣̝̞̻̻Aͦͯ͊̒̅̌̃͢͏̛̻̺̻͈̲̹̖̼̼̯͚̻̟̪͉̗̫̹̕ͅM̛̛̺̗̻̗̀͛̋͛͊̾̃̐ͦ̔͛̄̋́͐̐̚̕͝ͅ

This will become the base of a new religion

Raticus79

Seek victory, not fairness
It all starts to look the same after a while. All eyes and dog faces.

Yeah, it's because the online tools are mostly using the same default settings from the example code.

The twitch chat version which allowed posting 1000 specific keywords to focus the process had a lot of variety. Looks like it's offline now:
http://www.twitch.tv/317070#/317070

I see they've posted the source:
https://github.com/317070/Twitch-plays-LSD-neural-net
(Linux-only, looks like it would be pretty challenging to set up)

kizzmaul

Neo Member
Oh man someone really should make a realtime filter for games. Shit would be so cash playing a game realtime looking like google deep dream... Even better with oculus!

Skyzard

Banned
They're all using the same neural net which was trained to recognize dogs. There are a bunch of others out there, it's just that the sites don't give you the option. (They're separate files that can be downloaded and used in place of the dog-trained net)

Thanks for the explanation, I was beginning to think computers had a thing for dogs deep down.

FtsH

hmmmmm, I recognised a pattern here: everything with eyes-like-structure, google thinks it as a dog...

Top Bottom