• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's make a mix playlist for Cyberpunk 2077

Bartski

Gold Member
Meet Adis Kutkut, some of you may know him as the author of all sound for the upcoming XsX exclusive SCORN under his moniker ΔΞTHΞK.

He is most well known around the world as the Neurofunk Drum and Bass legend BILLAIN, author of some of the most sci-fi bleeding-edge
brain-melting spastic futuristic sonic mayhem out there. A perfect blend with cyberpunk sensibilities if you ask me.

The Fartist

Gold Member

2Q7nKIb.gif

Kupfer

I just updated the playlist after I was mentioned
in this thread and saw that I was 3 pages behind. Unfortunately, some songs I could not find on Spotify, but never the less our playlist became pretty big so far :) 25hours36minutes

(no specific order because I started from behind until I got to the songs already added)

Last edited:

mortal

Gold Member
Sorry for the necromancy. A considerable bump, for those of us doing new playthroughs after the 2.0 update & Phantom Liberty storyline.
Feel free to share.

FYI

Sharing the Spotify links if they're available for that song/track makes it more convenient to play via the Spotify app on consoles while you're gaming.
Doing so allows you to easily curate some of your playlist using this thread, and control the playback via a seperate device running Spotify, like a tablet or phone.

Last edited:
Top Bottom