• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's make a mix playlist for Cyberpunk 2077

I'm expecting the actual ost to be some bullshit edm, so I'll make a playlist with hayley westenra, Maria callas, and norah jones to chill my way through slaughtering an entire city.

Arkam

Well feel free to contribute to this one as well.
I thought I was. Everytime I watch a CyberPunk video I get the feels that it would match great with the Drive OST. Especially The Kavinsky tracks. Didnt realize I needed to drop YouTube video to be part of the discussion.

mortal

Gold Member
I thought I was. Everytime I watch a CyberPunk video I get the feels that it would match great with the Drive OST. Especially The Kavinsky tracks. Didnt realize I needed to drop YouTube video to be part of the discussion.
It's a playlist thread lol

Works equally well as an action sequence song or a song while you're exploring / driving around town.

Edit my genitalia if it has already been posted. Great thread full of a ton of artists I don't recognize.

schaft0620

Nine Inch Nails - Less Than
Nine Inch Nails - Copy of A
Nine Inch Nails - A Way Out Is Through
Nine Inch Nails - Into The Void
Nine Inch Nails - Only
Nine Inch Nails - Head Like A Hole
Nine Inch Nails - Shit Mirror
Nine Inch Nails - The Great Destroyer
How To Destroy Angles - BBB
How To Destroy Angles - Fur Lined
Prodigy - Need Someone
Does It Offend You Yeah - Doomed Now
Does It Offend You Yeah - The Monkeys Are Coming.

mortal

Gold Member
Nine Inch Nails - Less Than
Nine Inch Nails - Copy of A
Nine Inch Nails - A Way Out Is Through
Nine Inch Nails - Into The Void
Nine Inch Nails - Only
Nine Inch Nails - Head Like A Hole
Nine Inch Nails - Shit Mirror
Nine Inch Nails - The Great Destroyer
How To Destroy Angles - BBB
How To Destroy Angles - Fur Lined
Prodigy - Need Someone
Does It Offend You Yeah - Doomed Now
Does It Offend You Yeah - The Monkeys Are Coming.
Post the tracks, mate, We're building a custom playlist for play-throughs.
Big fan of HTDA btw.

This game is about an up and coming punk grabbing the world by the balls, then I can think of no greater tune than this one from the 80's transformers movie played when Hot Rod rescues Kup from the Octopus or Squid bot:

No reason, I just like it:

Also, Joe Satriani:

Last edited:
Ogre from Skinny Puppy created on of the sickest retrowave songs i've heard to date. It oozes atmosphere... if there's a "correct" answer this song is it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom