• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's Name Xbox Scorpio

RoKKeR

Xboxy Mcboxface
OK, I laughed at this. I don't think those names will ever not be funny to me.

It's a good question, actually. They have to establish a naming convention if they are going towards iterative consoles, so something like Xbox 2 could work. I'm honestly not sure.

I remember walking out if class and seeing that the new Xbox was going to be called the Xbox One and laughing, so who knows what they'll come up with.

Xboss?

ciaq3zI.jpg

iceatcs

Very obviously. Xbox Two. They said rather go for the next gen than upgrade. So there will be exclusive Scorpio games.

Zedox

Xbox Elite 4
----------------
Xbox = Brand
Elite = Console name
4 = Generation

I think Elite has always been their "premium" brand for all things Xbox hardware so it would make sense to make to name the console that. Now that Xbox is now a platform, there's no need to call the console "Xbox" as it could bring confusion. It's a new platform and new way of doing things so it makes sense to me. Then when they update it, Xbox Elite 5 or if they want to make an even higher priced console, Xbox Elite Pro 4 (dual GPUs and such, premium priced).

Top Bottom