• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's post videogame motivational posters!

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
May 8, 2006
THIS SHOULD BE FUN OH HELLO DID YOU BRING THE FISHES

explodet

Jun 6, 2004
twitter.com
I'm actually surprised I haven't seen this topic on the Gaming Forum before.
Unless I was sick that day.

Anyway, here's my first contribution.

bengraven

Nov 28, 2005
There was a thread like this a few months ago.

In before "My Pokemans let me show you them" poster.

fartblast

Banned
Apr 11, 2005
shidoshi said:
Tried to actaully make mine "motivational".

Wouldn't you actually want to be jumping outside though. While the execution here is outstanding I believe it is giving the wrong message by portraying Leon Kennedy jumping INTO a house, as if he`s become weak and is resorting to old habits. If anything, he should be jumping outside to convey the need for a means to go out into the world; leaving the past behind and seeking a meaningful life rather than remaining stagnant.

mollipen

Oct 7, 2005
Silent Hill
morningproject.com
fartblast said:
Wouldn't you actually want to be jumping outside though. While the execution here is outstanding I believe it is giving the wrong message by portraying Leon Kennedy jumping INTO a house, as if he`s become weak and is resorting to old habits. If anything, he should be jumping outside to convey the need for a means to go out into the world; leaving the past behind and seeking a meaningful life rather than remaining stagnant.
... I'm afraid I can't tell if you're actually being serious or not.

Mar 12, 2006
France
fartblast said: