Let's post videogame motivational posters!

I'm actually surprised I haven't seen this topic on the Gaming Forum before.
Unless I was sick that day.

Anyway, here's my first contribution.

shidoshi said:
Tried to actaully make mine "motivational".

Wouldn't you actually want to be jumping outside though. While the execution here is outstanding I believe it is giving the wrong message by portraying Leon Kennedy jumping INTO a house, as if he`s become weak and is resorting to old habits. If anything, he should be jumping outside to convey the need for a means to go out into the world; leaving the past behind and seeking a meaningful life rather than remaining stagnant.

fartblast said:
Wouldn't you actually want to be jumping outside though. While the execution here is outstanding I believe it is giving the wrong message by portraying Leon Kennedy jumping INTO a house, as if he`s become weak and is resorting to old habits. If anything, he should be jumping outside to convey the need for a means to go out into the world; leaving the past behind and seeking a meaningful life rather than remaining stagnant.
... I'm afraid I can't tell if you're actually being serious or not.

fartblast said: