• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Level5 Vision 2013 - Vision of a social mobile f2p future [OP updated, RIP duckroll]

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
I'm guessing they're doing it on the hope that it'll make the game more attractive to western publishers, so it'll actually get localised (unlike almost all of their other games).

Isn't it a digital only game? They localize those them-selves.

Cupcake_dog_gif.gif

zeopower6

Oh god yes, they're gonna probably stop soon, it sounds like they're doing the "MC" near the end of concerts.

Also...

PLEASE NO ENCORE.

Ah, must had missed it amidst the 'premium sub only' issue. I only saw MS Japan guy appear on-screen.

Vita Heaven host guy popped up before MS Japan. He talked about PS3/PS4/PSV stuff.

so this is why you need to have a premium membership to have a stable viewing spot makes sense since it's clearly a live concert and not a gaming press conference

mao2

Oh god yes, they're gonna probably stop soon, it sounds like they're doing the "MC" near the end of concerts.

Also...

PLEASE NO ENCORE.

Vita Heaven host guy popped up before MS Japan. He talked about PS3/PS4/PSV stuff.
"Vita Heaven host guy" is SCEJA's president Hiroshi Kawano.

Top Bottom