• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Level5 Vision 2013 - Vision of a social mobile f2p future [OP updated, RIP duckroll]

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
That doesn't seem a mainline Layton title at all. It's...what is it, actually :lol

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Reading your posts now, it seems they're knocking it out of the park with this time conference! XD

urfe

I bought the latest Layton game on the eShop when it was half price (in Japan, released this winter in West), and I haven't had any motivation to play it after beating Layton vs AA.

Now that I know they're butchering the series, I may save it for a few years later when I really want to play a new Layton game.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
What's going on? I can hear souls dying in here.

What did they announce so far?

Layton thing that made duckroll kill him-self. That's all since it's done.

We knew about the rest, we just got details.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Wonderflick again, wonderful.

Tony91

Like nothing, lol.

Wonder Flick on PS3/PS4/Vita/iOS/Android/Wii U/Xbox One, new Inazuma on 3DS, and new Layton 7.

Thanks, I'm really curious about this Wonder Flick thing... do we know if it'll have online features and if cross-platform gameplay will be allowed? That might be a really good thing to do considering on how many machines it'll be out! :p

Also excited for new Inazuma, but really disappointed in new layton as it seems from the last comments that it would be a mobile game (?!)

squall23

This company........

Once I play the glorious Inazuma Eleven 3 in English, I can finally say "I'm done".

Everybody vote 5 please.

zeopower6

Thanks, I'm really curious about this Wonder Flick thing... do we know if it'll have online features and if cross-platform gameplay will be allowed? That might be a really good thing to do considering on how many machines it'll be out! :p

Also excited for new Inazuma, but really disappointed in new layton as it seems from the last comments that it would be a mobile game (?!)

The PV they showed seemed to indicate that people could play with each other cross-platform...ish. Not 100% sure though. (this guy was calling a bunch of friends about the game and talking about it to people playing on their PS3s/Vitas/etc. even though he had an iPhone)

Oh! And Inazuma Online. Forgot that.

vareon

Consider Wonder Flick as a browser game with native versions for the console coming later.

Top Bottom