• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sagitario

Neither have I but than I've still got that last star on Galaxy 1 that mocks me.
The last star of Galaxy 2 is something else. It took me so many tries.

I stopped playing Galaxy with about 112 stars I think (so never got Luigi). There was a star I was trying to get where you have to find 3 rabbits and catch them with a pretty small time limit and I wasn't about that life anymore.
There is a hole on top of the planetoid, you need to make the bunnies head for hole and catch them inside.

sphinx

the piano man
The last star of Galaxy 2 is something else. It took me so many tries.

easily one of, if not the hardest platforming level of last gen. I felt so proud when I finally beat it.

Luigi's purple coins in Galaxy 1 was hard too, those two stand above the rest in difficulty.

Sagitario

easily one of, if not the hardest platforming level of last gen. I felt so proud when I finally beat it.

Luigi's purple coins in Galaxy 1 was hard too, those two stand above the rest in difficulty.

Same here!

Xz8rSsH.gif

Alrus

I must be one of the rare person who didn't find Luigi's Purple Coin that difficult. But my memories may be warped by the fact that I 100%ed the game 5 or 6 times... The stupid last star of Galaxy 2 though, I hated that. (the first 2 parts are piss easy, they should have at least put one single checkpoint after those...)

Anyway 3D World might (and will probably) be superb gameplay wise, and it doesn't look bad at all. I just feel it lacks some of the wow factor and innovative setting we usually get from the 3D mario games, and that makes me a bit sad :(

Mario Kart 8 looks amazing, Smash is back to being my most anticipated game (the Villager is such an amazing addition, that alone hyped me) and X still looks great.

I'll probably end up with a PS4 and a Wii U by the end of the generation >.>

T.O.P

Banned
Watched Drive with my mom yesterday, we spent half the time talking about how fucking hot Gosling is

I'm starting to love this shit <3

I'll probably tell dad at some point, just need to setup the thing a bit more carefully lol

KmA

Watched Drive with my mom yesterday, we spent half the time talking about how fucking hot Gosling is

I'm starting to love this shit <3

I'll probably tell dad at some point, just need to setup the thing a bit more carefully lol

That's really freaking awesome! I'm really hoping for future where I can talk about it openly with my parents :)

T.O.P

Banned
That's really freaking awesome! I'm really hoping for future where I can talk about it openly with my parents :)

The right time will come, don't rush it and don't get too stressed out about it, it took me 24 years to do it and i was also a bit drunk when it happened eheh

Odinson

E3: impressions

MS: Didn't show and games I want besides KI. Price is steep...and that drm issue.
Sony: I thought their conference was very good. Showed a lot of games but none I'm interested in right now. I haven't owned a sony console since the PS1. Think it's time to go back.
Nintendo: I own a Wii U and a 3DS. I thought they had a good showing but didn't wow us with anything. All the games look amazing just no wow factor. That said I can't wait for W101, and MK8. Mario looks like a great platformer and so does DKC. I felt this is much needed in the land of shooters.
(so over every other gaming being a shooter)

Looks like Wii U and PS4 next year for me.

Mark1

E3: impressions

MS: Didn't show and games I want besides KI. Price is steep...and that drm issue.
Sony: I thought their conference was very good. Showed a lot of games but none I'm interested in right now. I haven't owned a sony console since the PS1. Think it's time to go back.
Nintendo: I own a Wii U and a 3DS. I thought they had a good showing but didn't wow us with anything. All the games look amazing just no wow factor. That said I can't wait for W101, and MK8. Mario looks like a great platformer and so does DKC. I felt this is much needed in the land of shooters.
(so over every other gaming being a shooter)
Looks like Wii U and PS4 next year for me.
Hooray, someone else with a Wii U...unless you meant Wii. :( most of the Wii U games look gorgeous, particularly Mario Kart and Smash Bros.

Alcoori

Well, I guess I'll be getting the PS4 a little bit after release. I'm very happy with my PS3 right now so that won't be a problem.

I'm still sitting here, waiting for Beyond Good and Evil 2 to be announced for real. Maybe one day... ha.

RM8

Anyway 3D World might (and will probably) be superb gameplay wise, and it doesn't look bad at all. I just feel it lacks some of the wow factor and innovative setting we usually get from the 3D mario games
This is why it's receiving some heat. No one can say it won't have superb platforming and level design, but 3D Land and now 3D World being more of a mix of 2D and 3D Mario definitely makes them less eye-catching. To me that means nothing and I'm uber hyped for it, but I can see other people's disappointment.

Bladenic

So what games are y'all buying over summer, since it hurts talking about those awesome looking E3 games that are years away.

I have pre-ordered:

Project X Zone
SMT4
Tales of Xillia
Dragon's Crown
KH 1.5 Remix (September but still technically summer)

Also plan on playing The Last of Us, and interested in some other games, mainly Mario and Luigi Dream Team.

RM8

Surprisingly I didn't like the demo for Project X Zone. I feel like an awful person for not wanting to buy it, the music and visuals are amazing and I never thought it'd make it out of Japan. But no, I'm not feeling the gameplay. My summer list might consist of:

3DS:
- Rune Factory 4 [this is why I'm not getting Animal Crossing, guys :( ]
- Shin Megami Tensei IV
- Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
- Mario Golf [when is this getting released anyway?]

PC
- Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition

WiiU if I find one for real cheap and it pushes me to buy it before 3D World:
- The Wonderful 101

My PS3 is currently not receiving a ton of use. I was a bit hyped for free Tekken (Tekken Revolution) but after reading impressions it doesn't look good at all, so I haven't downloaded it. I might buy older games, though.

Sagitario

The only games I have pre-ordered are:
- Several copies of Tales of Xillia
- Dragon's Crown

I will get the rest of the games I want as they are released (I import 95% of my games in bulk from USA).

I'm still in shock after seeing her new haircut.

Jeanne looks fabulous, loving the long hair.

Nohar

I actually love Bayonetta's new haircut... And dislike Jeanne's new model. She just looks wrong in the pictures I saw of her. Meh.

RM8

It's a shame I really didn't like what we saw of gameplay. Eh, I've always been a Dragon Quest person anyway.

*Waits for DQVII 3DS to never get localized just like Terry's Wonderland*

The only games I have pre-ordered are:
- Several copies of Tales of Xillia
- Dragon's Crown

I will get the rest of the games I want as they are released (I import 95% of my games in bulk from USA).

Jeanne looks fabulous, loving the long hair.

I've thought about getting several copies of Xilia and Tales games in general just to give them to friends and stuff... Only pre-ordered one, though. It looks a bit too science fictiony for me although they all are, to some extent.

I don't really think any of the characters of the new FF are hot but that's just me.

DWyNQVN.jpg
h0RBGy9.jpg

Edit: You changed avatars :O

O.O Who thought that was a good Idea? They're like those xmas elf booties on steroids.

And yeah Sag, that's was the level I'm stuck on. I've tried doing it the exact way in that same video but I always seem to fail. Don't get me wrong, I like challenge in my games but that's just ridiculous.

Bladenic

image.php

You chose the hottest guy for your avi.

2nd, the shirtless one wins. All of them are good looking except the blond IMO.

Square Enix really trying to rope in that gay audience. Or rather, they are catering to them hahaha. So nice of companies to acknowledge their gay fans. Nintendo with the fairy type, Square with this. Only a matter of time till we get a gay leading male character (other than games like Mass Effect).

Sagitario

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I'm still sitting here, waiting for Beyond Good and Evil 2 to be announced for real. Maybe one day... ha.

You and me both, sis.

i5BHqwC.gif

So what games are y'all buying over summer, since it hurts talking about those awesome looking E3 games that are years away.

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix
Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD

That's probably it unless I'm forgetting something.

EDIT: (or are those fall games?)

daripad

Nothing unfortunately. I don't have money and I'll be taking some subjects on summer to be more relieved on my next semester

That feel when you realize that most of your family are a bunch of assholes
homophobic

That happens to me, not only with my family but also with friends and almost every people I know. Very few people accept gay people here, meaning that I'll be better getting out of here before I come out (which won't happen until some years anyway :()

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
2nd, the shirtless one wins. All of them are good looking except the blond IMO.

Square Enix really trying to rope in that gay audience. Or rather, they are catering to them hahaha. So nice of companies to acknowledge their gay fans. Nintendo with the fairy type, Square with this. Only a matter of time till we get a gay leading male character (other than games like Mass Effect).
I don't think they're doing that intentionally, since most women like pretty boys there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom