• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monocle

FDTxpti.jpg
I8jz1we.jpg

cETK8nW.jpg
gi2MQXI.jpg

I never do this, but he's like perfect tbh.
Slightly meaty for my taste but I bet his snuggle game is A+. Would spoon.

It's nice knowing someone than me on this thread like asian guys
Now sis, RM8 and myself have been all about Asian appreciation forever, just not as beefy.
I too appreciate Asian dudes.

DOWN

Banned
I have to order business cards for a class and I'm excited. People have such tacky ideas and mine is so clean. I'm going to judge people 100% based on their business cards. We exchange cards this week and I'll make the weak cards very visible when I leave them at the top of the trash can on my way out of class.

I have to order business cards for a class and I'm excited. People have such tacky ideas and mine is so clean. I'm going to judge people 100% based on their business cards. We exchange cards this week and I'll make the weak cards very visible when I leave them at the top of the trash can on my way out of class.

as long as your business card uses a chalk board type material where people can draw on it that would be swell. or a dry erase board type. (y)_

scarlet

Now sis, RM8 and myself have been all about Asian appreciation forever, just not as beefy.

Slightly meaty for my taste but I bet his snuggle game is A+. Would spoon.

I too appreciate Asian dudes.

I looove Asian guys. (y)

Us non-hot guys deserve love too Hanch! :p

I'm actually starting to see an Asian guy lol. First date went really well, so I'm optimistic. =)

Yup! I like all kinds of guys, but I do have a bit of a soft spot for latinos and Asians.

Hey, I love Asian dudes too. Not enough are posted here though. :p

oo4r4F4.jpg

Werk Those Heels: 31c7 0000 001d 8d16

Why didn't you post that impossible one tho? >_< I left comments all over that sucker!

Anywho, I created a couple of levels. This first one I sketched out in excel last week and I had to do it in phases as more tools became available.
Robz Ver 1.2: CC23-0000-001C-5C99
Robz Ver 1.3: 65D8-0000-001D-8CB2
Robs Ver 1.4: D94B-0000-0024-8154
Robz Final: 0FDB-0000-0027-C98D
and then some levels I made while waiting on my "shipments" to come in:
Robz 1st airship: 618C-0000-0023-81F6
My first aqua level: 2A9A-0000-001D-4135
Don't fly too soon!: 336A-0000-001E-5048
This game is a time suck. It was 6am before I knew it on day one.
DaZtMkq.gif

DOWN

Banned
How does all of PSN run on easy 12 digit codes like 0000-0000-0000 but for one damn game Nintendo got you guys typing out 16 digits?

fuck you and that ending

jk I luv u

that made me rage though

My level:

Werk Those Heels: 31c7 0000 001d 8d16

lmao. there is actually two ways to deal with the ending, the second way with the hidden star is so satisfying.

I'll try yours out right now.

Oh my god, that was amazing. I was screaming the entire time. Best level I've played so far.

DOWN

Banned
I put my very nice sunglasses in the refrigerator at work and they fogged right up as I walked outside RIP
This guy plus a Scottish accent would basically be a platonic ideal.
I like your imagination. Also I now know what platonic ideal means.

DOWN

Banned
Okay I didn't put them in the fridge on purpose. I carried them in the bag with my food and forgot that I had thrown them in the bag when I was in the car
When it comes to DOWN, I don't even question anything anymore sis.
I'm the same way about me by now too tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom