• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think this is a joke? Which US state do you live in? I'll take Southwest. Flights aren't that expensive. We can exchange pics beforehand if need be.
tumblr_nwbs9xppPt1ruza0go1_250.gif

I live in Michigan. I'm not all that attractive, but I'm not asking for reciprocation of any kind.

Golnei

I'm now waiting for Fire Emblem to get big enough that it gets it own Happy Home Designer-esque spinoff called Fire Emblem: Waifu War Eugenics that's all about the support and children.

Actually, I wonder if it'd be a viable business model to confine it to updated rereleases - the main game would be fairly straightforward, but there'd be either a separate release or DLC which adds kids, expanded supports, face/boob rubbing, panty collection, clothing damage, the foot licking, hot springs covert photography and skirt blowing minigames, an expanded selection of fanservicey outfits, more detailed confession scenes and a series of themed CGs with fan-favourite waifus in eight or nine separate beach settings (including the standard school swimsuit, of course) and a variety of seasonally appropriate skimpy attire. It could also take advantage of the market targeted by those features often being willing to buy multiple copies, while not making things too weird for the mainstream fanbase.

He could just shove a whip cream can and twist in his butt to feel what is like to be filled.

But then he'll get ants.

mantidor

Yeah, no. That's why I said STD free. What would even be the point with a condom? No pay off...

Ok this is kind of adorable but also very troubling.

It is impossible for you to know if a stranger has an STD, even if you forced him to make a test right in the act it wouldn't really tell you anything, HIV has an incubation of weeks to months, and is no much different with syphilis, hepatitis and all the others, even if he showed you all his medical records, what would that prove? Your only choice would a proven virgin, and even that is not hard proof evidence.

Sex at the end is a matter of trust, even in long term monogamous relationships, your safest choice honestly is mutual handjobs.

Pamplebaby, say yes to the offer, he's posted pics before and
latest
I will now look through this entire thread to see what was almost mine.
Fairly pricey. ~170+ each way. :(
Gotta say though, I'd hang in Texas. But a simple DTF isn't worth like 400 bucks Pample.
normal_tumblrlg6g2venx31qany6x.gif

He could just shove a whip cream can and twist in his butt to feel what is like to be filled.
I'm not interested in anal. What have you been reading?
Sex at the end is a matter of trust, even in long term monogamous relationships, your safest choice honestly is mutual handjobs.
WTF? I'm not in kindergarten. Plus, the chances of HIV from oral are minuscule. Ain't no way I'm gonna blow a guy with a condom on. That's ridiculous.

Dany

Banned
You can have STI's and not have any physical symptoms until several days to several months.
So dude may be "yeah im clean" but not be, and not realize it. It's common.

Monocle

Lol
I wish, im not the most social and I have a tough time meeting new people and becoming friends. And basically he is the opposite, much more social. Basically me being uncertain and not having confidence like always. Like i should move out of my comfert zone and meet more people but i dont really have that many hobby and the things i like are usually pretty weird and others dont really like it.
All you need to do is learn how to conduct a conversation. You don't have to be a fascinating person with an exciting life. People will enjoy being around you if you're a good listener who's reasonably fun to talk to. Then you can get to know each other better by hanging out and watching TV or something. Maybe some sort of activity that involves a bit of travel time so you can talk on the way.

One useful trick is to steer the conversation with questions. You want to invite the other person to give you an opinion or share something about themselves, then comment on it and maybe respond with your own opinion or personal fact. Things like where they were born, what their favorite school subject is, or what career they're interested in and why.

I made Down watch Rent with me and I cried and then yelled at him to always use a condom even though at the time he wasn't seeing anyone.
LMAO

Anyone tried a coffee enema before
I do coffee enemas all the time, except the coffee goes in through my mouth. It's way more convenient than squirting it up your butt. And you get fewer weird looks in Starbucks.

I do coffee enemas all the time, except the coffee goes in through my mouth. It's way more convenient than squirting it up your butt. And you get fewer weird looks in Starbucks.

But if you shoot it up there it's with you on the go. Perfect for the modern businesswoman who doesn't have time to sip coffee.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, to be honest, it seems like a lot of STI transmissions happen unknowingly. Two people I know have disclosed to me they have STIs and in both cases, the sexual partner was "known" to be clean (e.g., testing was done, no symptoms).

For example, STIs like herpes (which the majority of people have orally) and HPV (which, AFAIK, is the most common STI) can be spread when symptoms aren't visible due to viral shedding. Those are both spread via skin-to-skin contact and thus can be spread during oral. And I think a lot of people have these STIs without realizing it, as you may never show symptoms for herpes after your initial infection (which may have happened as a child) or you get infected while your sexual partner isn't showing symptoms (so you don't expect it). As far as I know, neither of these STIs has good, reliable tests you can take. I also just read that 1/8 HIV-positive people don't know they have it. but that's probably because of the latency period others have mentioned.

Now, I'm really good at scaring people, and I don't mean to scare anybody out of having sex. Herpes isn't life-threatening and very few cases of HPV will actually lead to anything dangerous. Even HIV has medical treatments these days. I'm just saying make sure you're educated and know what you're doing before you do it. If you know the risks before making choices, then all the more power to you and I hope you enjoy it. :)

EDIT: Oops, this post is coming a few posts late. I suppose I'll get off my soapbox now.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Here are 10 Reasons on Why You Should Try A Coffee Enema:
  1. Reduces levels of toxicity by up to 600%.
  2. Cleans and heals the colon, improving peristalis.
  3. Increases energy levels, improves mental clarity and mood.
  4. Helps with depression, bad moods, sluggishness.
  5. Helps eliminate parasites and candida.
  6. Improves digestion, bile flow, eases bloating.
  7. Detoxifies the liver and helps repair the liver.
  8. Can help heal chronic health conditions (along with following a mainly raw plant based diet).
  9. Helps ease "die-off" or detox reactions during periods of fasting or juice fasting, cleansing or healing.
  10. Used regularly in the Gerson Institute treatment protocol for healing cancer patients naturally

All you need to do is learn how to conduct a conversation. You don't have to be a fascinating person with an exciting life. People will enjoy being around you if you're a good listener who's reasonably fun to talk to. Then you can get to know each other better by hanging out and watching TV or something. Maybe some sort of activity that involves a bit of travel time so you can talk on the way.

One useful trick is to steer the conversation with questions. You want to invite the other person to give you an opinion or share something about themselves, then comment on it and maybe respond with your own opinion or personal fact. Things like where they were born, what their favorite school subject is, or what career they're interested in and why
Yeah im fine at holding conversations and talking to people, like i kinda learned how to move conversations along and steer them. But the hardest parts are first talking to the person and second getting passed the hump of just knowing them and being friends. Like I have no idea who i should start to get to know him more, so many times i have became friends with people and they say this "wow i never knew you could talk this much, or why are you usually so quite". Im the person who just rather not be the center of attention and prefer just kinda staying in the back, which makes it hard to be more like my social side which is loud fast speaking and more energetic, usually the other side of me is more calm, just kinda normal and laid back because i rather not be picked out.
I will totally read that thread you linked thanks.
Yeah like i have 3 classes with him, one of them which is digital art and he makes some amazing stuff in the class, so at least thats one thing we have in common.

3phemeral

If pmp and cb ever meet up here in Michigan, I'll be happy to provide my video-editing services. I'll even post artsy, tasteful tumblr gifs of said event. ;)

8. Can help heal chronic health conditions (along with following a mainly raw plant based diet).
  9. Helps ease "die-off" or detox reactions during periods of fasting or juice fasting, cleansing or healing.
  10. Used regularly in the Gerson Institute treatment protocol for healing cancer patients naturally
What a load of bs. Lol

It is supposed to be crazy wild since the caffeine just goes right into the blood stream or something like that. Similar to soaking a tampon in vodka to get ultra drunk.
Keep the tampon in a condom to be safe. It's dangerous since there isn't a vomiting equivalent to safeguard against having too much.

Not saying you do it (or not). :)

Not really. They are dangerous and don't work.
https://www.sciencebasedmedicine.or...acist-what-are-the-benefits-of-coffee-enemas/

It is supposed to be crazy wild since the caffeine just goes right into the blood stream or something like that. Similar to soaking a tampon in vodka to get ultra drunk.
idk. I thought they still have the crushed coffee in there which attached to the walls of your inside as the water sloshes inside loosening up the poo.

I haven't researched it yet. (Y)

Camillelang

Neo Member
idk. I thought they still have the crushed coffee in there which attached to the walls of your inside as the water sloshes inside loosening up the poo.

I haven't researched it yet. (Y)

What no I dont think so since if you pour a cup of coffee it shouldnt have beans or anything in it unless you made it wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom