• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.
In "I fucking knew it" news:
New Study Reveals Straight People Are More Homophobic Than They Say They Are
The data revealed that the explicit preference for straight people over gay and lesbians individuals was 26% weaker in 2013 than it was 2006. But when it came time to look at the implicit preferences, the results shifted dramatically, with only only half (13.4%) revealing their preference had shifted.
Not surprised!
1K8elyf.gif

Hey guys/gals. Been awhile since I've posted but wanted to get some people's impressions. What are your thoughts on hook-up apps? I've never used them before until tonight and the experience was a little... Different. Can't be stranger than going on a gaming forum to discuss them I suppose...

Hey, guy! It's been a while.

I don't mind the apps. They're a convenient way to meet people for whatever.

Anyone have experience with doing threesomes in a relationship? The hubby and I are doing them more frequently (had the first one with a friend a year ago) by using grindr. They're pretty fun. Just want to get others opinions on it.

Hello to you too. Seems like you're doing.

daripad

what happened :O

Remember what I said about me and not being good enough for grindr? A guy who is exactly the type of guy that I would like to marry messaged me. He started the conversation. Like OMG I can't believe it, I'm so fucking hyped.

Expect him to be older than what he looks like in his pic lol

Sibylus

Banned
Oooh, what kind of tattoo are you thinking?

I am really into the idea of getting a tattoo (or really like, a bunch of them), but I can never settle on a particular design nor actually work up the courage to walk into a tattoo parlor to get myself inked.
Morpho Peleides butterfly on my right shoulderblade. It's going to hurt so good. It'll be awesome.

Half the time it feels like straight people just supported gay marriage because they thought it would shut us up.

My take on it seemed to be more like it boosted their egos in a superficial way. Like "Hey look at me! Aren't I soooooooooo progressive". It came of kind of patronizing at times.

Shokifer

I think its just the fact that being openly homophobic is becoming a social taboo in the US.

More like the word itself is a social taboo. You can still be homophobic, but you have to dress it up as just not wanting them to kiss in public or be on TV or be anywhere near children. All the while saying "I'm not homophobic." It's enough for most people.

VegiHam

Depends on their methods for eating me

Sigh, this bullshit again. You can't stigmatise people for their medical conditions. With proper care and precaution, nobody's going to eat you. SMH. :p

Actually, thinking about, America would have more problems with Werewolves than the UK for exactly that reason, right? Healthcare wouldn't cover it, or it'd be crazy expensive or not available to everyone. Whereas here we'd have NHS holding cells and aftermoon recovery treatment.

daripad

So talking to this cute guy and it seems like we won't be able to meet because he'll be busy this weekend and I'm leaving next Friday, so life hates me 😭

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
So talking to this cute guy and it seems like we won't be able to meet because he'll be busy this weekend and I'm leaving next Friday, so life hates me 😭

Can you really not meet any other days in the evening, at lunch, or some other time? I'm not sure what your motivations are, but I'm sure you two could find time to simply meet. However, I didn't realize you were not in your home city...I suppose if you'll never be returning, maybe you're not looking for anything long-term?

Kevyt

Down needs to be arrested for being criminally good looking. He needs to be put in a max security prison. He is a danger to the populace.

life-alert-lady-o.gif

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Since we're talking about DOWN's face...

I saw this article earlier with drawn "real" Disney princes, and when I saw Phillip, DOWN was the first person that came to mind.
I think it's the jaw.

Here's the artist's page (click on "Real Life Disney" under Work to find the various characters they've drawn): http://jirkavinse.com/

And here is Phillip:

Wil348

I actually haven't posted in here since OT6, I've mainly been keeping to the Skype chat, but I thought I would just poke my head in and say hello. :) I might start posting in here more, that is, if I can remember to....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom