• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lie: PS3 to receive a $299 price-cut on January 28th?

Kyoufu

MercuryLS said:
And the PS3 looking like something my PC tower shit out.

PS3 was something that came out of Timedog after 6 days.

you'll understand this if you read that epic OT thread

Skenzin

Banned
This is a false rumor.

Anything that makes sense or makes the ps3 successful in NA would never be done by Sony management. You don't need competitive pricing when MGS4 and LBP will bring about world peace this spring. (lair, motorstorm, Warhawk, were but false prophets)

Ever so slightly more credible now that the 80GB model is rumored to be discontinued on the exact same day. Still don't believe it. Still WANT TO BELIEVE

i would believe if instead of january, the price drop was rumored to be on march.

maybe they have the right idea, but just a missinformation on the date.

lots of things point to a price cut on both 360 and ps3, just in time for GTV4.

but next week? i want to believe too

Evazan

aka [CFD] El Capitan
ZeroTolerance said:
Awesome title change... Now where art thou the lock ?

Doesnt that make you wonder?.....should have been locked days ago...but....yet....here we are.

Firewire

Banned
Skenzin said:
Anything that makes sense or makes the ps3 successful in NA would never be done by Sony management. You don't need competitive pricing when MGS4 and LBP will bring about world peace this spring. (lair, motorstorm, Warhawk, were but false prophets)

wha?

Evazan

aka [CFD] El Capitan
Skenzin said:
This is a false rumor.

joke post.

Top Bottom