• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Life is Strange: Before The Storm getting a physical release

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I already own this on PS4 but will definitely double-dip for a physical copy.

I wonder what is included in the Limited Edition

NeoRaider

DT1CXFzWkAAoBiC.jpg

Filben

perfect, hope it's as good as the first game
I heard from a good friend quite the opposit. Many questions are left unanswered, even those from the original game. Episode one starts, according to him, well. In episode two, new characters are introduced and, as he said, it feels like another exposition of the story, just like episode one. The story goes into a direction which would probably conflict with the canon established by the original game and episode three turns this effectively last minute with bad effort. And instead of answering questions and providing additional background you're basically left with even more answers – and worse graphics, animations and voice actors.

Some negative reviews on Steam confirm what he said. However, these reviews are heavily downvoted.

I haven't played it buy myself but I'm planning to do so nevertheless. This is a small just-in-case that you should fuel your hopes delicately and allay your expectations.

Soriku

I heard from a good friend quite the opposit. Many questions are left unanswered, even those from the original game. Episode one starts, according to him, well. In episode two, new characters are introduced and, as he said, it feels like another exposition of the story, just like episode one. The story goes into a direction which would probably conflict with the canon established by the original game and episode three turns this effectively last minute with bad effort. And instead of answering questions and providing additional background you're basically left with even more answers – and worse graphics, animations and voice actors.

Some negative reviews on Steam confirm what he said. However, these reviews are heavily downvoted.

I haven't played it buy myself but I'm planning to do so nevertheless. This is a small just-in-case that you should fuel your hopes delicately and allay your expectations.

Ep 1 and especially episode 2 are really good.

Ep 3 was meh.

Last edited:
Top Bottom