• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Life With Horses 3D is the best place in Miivese

Guess what this means!

zlCfzRPTUuIvB3xUjO

Life with Morse code 3D

Sakura

I'll be honest. I'm surprised Nintendo hasn't banned every one there yet. Maybe they haven't even been checking the community seeings as only one guy owns the game.

Majestad

Banned
I'll be honest. I'm surprised Nintendo hasn't banned every one there yet. Maybe they haven't even been checking the community seeings as only one guy owns the game.

Why would they ban people? I haven't seen anything offensive, just fucking fun.

Clockwork5

does smokey know about this? I am quite sure he would roll with it rather well. The man loves his Vita just like I love my Wii U. I get it.

It will be interesting to see what Miiverse turns into with 5 times the userbase :O

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Hey, can you post MiiVerse comments to 3DS games from the Wii U?

I can't draw on the 3DS because the stylus never seems to line up, I guess it's either scratched or the stylus just isn't made for drawing.

chadboban

Hey, can you post MiiVerse comments to 3DS games from the Wii U?

I can't draw on the 3DS because the stylus never seems to line up, I guess it's either scratched or the stylus just isn't made for drawing.

Yep you definitely can from what I've seen. Don't have a Wii U though so I'm not sure how to access 3DS communities from there.

I kinda want to buy the game (or any of the other obscure games with Miiverse communities) just so I can be one of the few people making player posts for it on Miiverse.

I wonder if one could hide swear words in morse code without the admins knowing.

it would be hilarious if they tried and got banned

Majestad

Banned
What I love the most is that Whiteheart seemed to be legitimately enjoying the game even before he became popular, haha.

Fewr

This should get a massive price drop to bedome 3DS' Bad Rats.
Oh wait, there's no gifting.. carry on then.

Top Bottom