• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Like a one man human centipede"

So we live streaming customer support now? Man this generation is gonna be way different. Too much attention hogging shit going on.

To be fair, the guy thinks everyone is their to see him play the PS4. I don't think he found out that most people are watching because there curious on what's happening to his system.

You are right though, I don't know why he's on customer support on stream. He should be doing that off stream, not to mention he's being ignorant to the customer support.

kamicowzi

Banned
Hey, I have a dumb ass question....what file format do I need to use for my usb stick? I think it was FAT on the PS3...no clue about PS4.

N.Domixis

Banned
The same sword of internet word of mouth that rose Sony up in Feb is bringing them down.
Fucking ridiculous.

same thing will happen to xbox, a couple will fail and will be even worse, beause of their history with rrod, I would not get excited if i were you.

TheJLC

Just because you know someone's name doesn't exactly mean you can find them on facebook/find their info on facebook. I'm a teacher and the only way you could connect me to my internet activity is to go from my alias (e.g. you could easily find out who I am), but my students could not because they only know my real name (shared by millions of people) but not my MIDDLE name (which helps narrow it down SOME); however, as I said...if you know my internet persona you can find my real name but not much else about me (outside of name/location). Not that I'm challenging anyone, granted I pretty much assume I'm not anonymous.

Edit: Also I'm not searchable on Facebook.

Oh I know.

But what I mean is that not everyone wants to be anonymous. You might tie your real name with alias and vice versa. Some people don't mind people knowing they are xXSnipahtr1cksh0ttaXx online and John Doe in real life that lives in X location.

I'm not doing the early adopter route anymore. The possiblility of spending all that money si itll crap out in a couple of months is the readon why.

Yea, I feel you. But it's under warranty so all it'll amount to is an inconvenience if it craps out and I consider the odds of another RROD fiasco pretty low.

Prophane33

Oh I know.

But what I mean is that not everyone wants to be anonymous. You might tie your real name with alias and vice versa. Some people don't mind people knowing they are xXSnipahtr1cksh0ttaXx online and John Doe in real life that lives in X location.

Ah, got it.

doby

This is so frustrating to watch. There would be so many combinations of things I would be trying before calling tech support. Its obviously not the TV if the PS4 shut off on its own in the first place.

Am I mistaken, but whenever he holds down the button there's an instant beep and then a second beep, that's when he should let go, but he keeps holding it and it shuts off.

Kssio_Aug

Bad time I canceled my Amazon.UK preo-order to buy one at my country. I would be lot more calm if I could cancel my pre-order with no headaches later on.

Serious shit this one!

Iacobellis

I hope my PS4 does not end my good streak on launch hardware. The last system I can remember faulting very early on was my dad's PS2 from late 2000. Pretty sure it had DREs a few months in. My brother's launch Wii still works, as well as his launch Wii U. Our near-launch 360 lasted for a couple years before it had the RRoD. The console had occasional freezing errors, though. My launch 60GB PS3 is still kicking it, despite the fans ramping up to insanely loud levels every time we use it.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
So this guy tried to update it, plugged it off from the back before it finished, and now it's bricked? not surprised.

Thats not what happened at all. Please stop.

He updated succesfully.

Was downloading DCU and then the console just shit the bed.

Top Bottom