• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Like a one man human centipede"

ffdgh

He even said his barcode number.
KuGsj.gif

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
This is why ubiquitous streaming is going to be a mess. People don't know what they shouldn't be doing.

TaKeRx

Haha wow, the first PS4 stream that I go into twitch and it's him being on support because his console won't boot up.

EDIT: Wow I didn't notice this was posted already.

Salex_

Ouch. I opened the stream and saw the fanboy war and now my eyes are burning. Hundreds of lines scrolling down from PS/Xbox fanboys trying to outwit each other.

kurbaan

Banned
So we live streaming customer support now? Man this generation is gonna be way different. Too much attention hogging shit going on.

Wow, someone gave out their full name and personal info via a live stream with over 1600 people watching? That's insane. You got a lot of assholes out there making such a thing too risky.

Other gaffers should avoid using/mentioning his name to try to protect this guy.

Prophane33

What's wrong with giving out your name? People haven't heard of Facebook?

Just because you know someone's name doesn't exactly mean you can find them on facebook/find their info on facebook. I'm a teacher and the only way you could connect me to my internet activity is to go from my alias (e.g. you could easily find out who I am), but my students could not because they only know my real name (shared by millions of people) but not my MIDDLE name (which helps narrow it down SOME); however, as I said...if you know my internet persona you can find my real name but not much else about me (outside of name/location). Not that I'm challenging anyone, granted I pretty much assume I'm not anonymous.

Edit: Also I'm not searchable on Facebook.

MonaKyshu

Banned
Not really surprised - Microsoft went the ultra safe route with having the power brick outside it again this gen; Sony made it look more appealing by not doing that but also probably increasing the chances of it bricking at some point.

they should have all the parts outside the box and then it would last forever

TheJLC

So we live streaming customer support now? Man this generation is gonna be way different. Too much attention hogging shit going on.

Tell me about it.

Guy has no patience, cannot tell difference between pressing and holding, cannot count to two, and gets annoyed at advice. If this gen is full of people like that... Man.

So I don't feel like reading through 29 pages. How many of these reports have there been? Are they all units from that Taco Bell contest? Did they take out parts of the PS4 and replace them with taco meat?

he just claimed to have heard two beeps when only one happened.

He just did it again and then had two beeps.

Holy shit there's almost 3,000 people on this stream too lol

So it's just one ps4 that has had problems, correct? Or are there more?

Multiple. Kotaku had a similar issue to the guy on the stream. Other people have had other problems. However, we have no idea the percentage of consoles that are being affected. The people with working PS4's aren't live streaming or bitching obviously and the ones with broken units are bitching and making noise. We should know in a few days/weeks how widespread these types of issues are.

Zabant

He's gotta be trolling for viewers, he's ignoring the tech support guy, not following basic instructions and being snarky which solves nothing.

Top Bottom