• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Limited edition Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain PS4 coming to Europe

18012703103_d3595dd266_b.jpg

18637771825_d72d1e060d_z.jpg

This exclusive bundle will include a limited edition 500GB PS4 that comes in a distinctive deep red with gold line detail, inspired by the look of Snake’s Bionic Arm.

A special metallic grey Dualshock 4 Wireless Controller, resembling the handgun held by Snake, is also included and both the PS4 and Dualshock 4 feature the unit emblem of Diamond Dogs, a private military organisation led by Snake. You’ll also receive the Day 1 Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain which comes packed with bonus downloadable content.

In addition to the limited edition bundle, we’ll also have a Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain bundle which includes a PS4 and DS4 in Jet Black and the Day 1 Edition. Both bundles will be available on 1st September – the same day as the standalone game.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/06/09/limited-edition-metal-gear-solid-v-the-phantom-pain-ps4-coming-to-europe/

Not bad at all. The text and logo on the console and controller are such a shame though. Would've been better without that clutter.

eFKac

Fuck I want even only for the box...maybe I'll make a friend happy with my launch unit, there's probably not much life in it anyway after weeks of 12 hours of Witcher daily :p

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
Now bring it to the US.

Aces&Eights

So, this is Europe only because Sony and Konami don't want a truck load of money? The Americas would eat this up like chicken and waffles.

Top Bottom