• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Limited Run Games |OT2| Sweet XOXO for Digital to Physical Media

I think they said $35 because they were adding in shipping?

It's $24.99.

We have no plans to drop Vita. My post on Twitter (Douglas) was more of a statement towards journalist and previously hardcore Vita gamers shedding their love for Vita for Switch which kind of upset me. I feel like you can still love both.

It's $24.99.

We have no plans to drop Vita. My post on Twitter (Douglas) was more of a statement towards journalist and previously hardcore Vita gamers shedding their love for Vita for Switch which kind of upset me. I feel like you can still love both.

Yup, got it in one. I add $5-7 for shipping (depending on whether it’s a single PS4 game with an extra box) to my order when I decide whether I want a game or not.

Olengie

It's $24.99.

Had no doubts. lol.

I'll still love both when I eventually buy a Switch.

hawk2025

Chariot is fantastic. Have been in love with the game since it released on Xbox One (which is why I kinda wish this was a Xbox One release :( ), so it’s a no-brainer at $24.99.

Cover art is amazing, too.

Any word on whether the DLC is included?

Olengie

I'll be fine with Vita drying up if I can get Phantom Breaker Battlegrounds beforehand tbh. lol.

I've been so adamant about it that it is too late to not care about it.

I feel like a weird LRG fan. I was never in it for the Vita games, even though that's a big part of their audience.

I only bought Vita stuff if I was going to buy both versions, if I really liked the game. Mostly just focused on PS4.

The game sold out though when it was put up.
These are just extras held back for various purposes such as customer replacements, promo events, etc.

Something I've never been clear on is how big is the overage for replacements, convention sales, promotions and shipping to small number of brick and mortar stores. Is the print run actually 250 bigger? 500 bigger? I wouldn't mind seeing the actual size of the print run listed when a game goes up even if the amount offered is lowered than the print run. I am sure at some point some fastidious PS4/Vita historian will try to track down the size of print runs for releases and since historical preservation is one of the objectives of LRG it might be nice to release this info to support eventual platform historians.

N E R O

I'm still waiting for VA-11 Hall-A release on Vita. Pretty excited about it. I hope it will be out soon. The Japanese version got a release date in November. Physical & digital.

Clov

I really hope a release date for VA-11 HALL-A gets announced soon, it's definitely my most wanted title from LRG.

Something I've never been clear on is how big is the overage for replacements, convention sales, promotions and shipping to small number of brick and mortar stores. Is the print run actually 250 bigger? 500 bigger? I wouldn't mind seeing the actual size of the print run listed when a game goes up even if the amount offered is lowered than the print run. I am sure at some point some fastidious PS4/Vita historian will try to track down the size of print runs for releases and since historical preservation is one of the objectives of LRG it might be nice to release this info to support eventual platform historians.

I think you're looking at it the wrong way. If I'm not mistaken, the print runs aren't 250~500 bigger than whatever they announced. The don't go up. Instead, they hold back X amount of copies and sell the remainder.

I think you're looking at it the wrong way. If I'm not mistaken, the print runs aren't 250~500 bigger than whatever they announced. The don't go up. Instead, they hold back X amount of copies and sell the remainder.

Generally, in a limited run environment (books, records, lithographs, etc) the full stated run is sold and the overage are called PC copies or 'discretionary copies'. With all the fastidious attention to detail that LRG enthusiasts do in calculating accurate inventory levels when things have been on sale for more than a few seconds we should have some record if what was being sold being under the stated print run.

Was there a delay with Lawbreakers or something? Because I got Wonder Boy (well, the non-CE) months ago.
They said combined orders would have to wait until Lawbreakers is ready to go out so they don't pay twice for shipping. That's ok. Still, it's kind of frustrating to receive a shipment notification with tracking number only to have nothing happen for weeks on end. Just send the tracking number when it actually ships!

zeopower6

Wow, three Japanese PS4 games about to get signed that people are excited for. But not from any big companies in Japan, hm....

I wonder if Skullgirls Vita will be finished before Ys Origin Vita. I moved my Volume copy to my hold order thinking Ys would be shipping any day now, but it seems not.

Clive

The Nex Machina logo is in the latest newsletter email :O

Here comes GOTY 2017!

God damn, you are right. Holy crap! It's absolutely unmistakable that it is the logo. That's one of my biggest dream games from LRG! Absolutely amazing news.

https://twitter.com/LimitedRunGames/status/916409058533494784
Just a heads up, all open orders should ship by the 13th or 15th. We've got 20,000 orders to ship, so please bear with us.
It takes time to pack each CE box with proper care, so please be patient as we get your games packed and shipped. Thanks!
DLe9KMQXcAErYF4.jpg

?

I already received my Vita Ys.

I have Ys in a hold order and have had no shipping notice despite paying for it a couple of weeks ago.

To be fair, I am confused on the situation with Ys. I see people on Twitter getting their copies but when I asked when mine would be shipped to support I got pointed to the page which says:

"THIS ITEM IS EXPECTED TO SHIP IN LATE SEPTEMBER OR EARLY OCTOBER"

=/

Top Bottom