• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Limited Run] Shenmue III limited run physical collector’s edition announced

Mista

Banned
D8uVz9MX4AAqd0w

Limited Run Games will release a limited run physical collector’s edition of Deep Silver and Ys Net’s Shenmue III for PlayStation 4 and PC via the Limited Run Games online store in November, the company announced during its E3 2019 press conference.

The collector’s edition includes a copy of the game, a double-sided Phoenix / Dragon mirror, a set of stickers, a set of patches, and a Shoji Door-styled desk lamp light box.

Shenmue III is due out for PlayStation 4 and PC on November 19. A non-limited run standard physical edition distributed by Deep Silver will also be available.

brap

Banned
Was gonna be butthurt because I thought this was the only physical release lol. Too lavish for me.

• LOL
Reactions: TLZ

Punished Miku

Gold Member
If that "light box" didnt say Shenmue III it might be usable. Still a little cheesy for a lamp though.

I'd get the patches but thats all I want.

Last edited:

CyberPanda

Banned
Each edition should come with a vial of Yu’s taint sweat, to show how hard he has worked on this game. When one plays Shenmue 3, they can harness the inner power of Yu by taking a whiff of the vial.

Vlightray

You will have to suck Tim Sweeny’s Cock before you get a chance to play it.
And will have to provide the Chinese government with all my details including video footage off me saying the alphabet into a camera as to get the greenlight.

If it installs via steam that's okay tier.
If It installs without any store whatsoever best tier.
If It needs Epic store then Fuck off tier.

Top Bottom