• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lindsay Lohan's Trashy Family...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doth Togo

http://www.nypost.com/gossip/cindy.htm

June 15, 2004 -- LAST weekend, Lohans to the right of me, Lohans to the left of me. In one corner, Lindsay's troublemaker fa ther Michael. In my home. The other corner, Lindsay's manager mother Dina. On the phone. In the tabs: their family feuds, headlines, arrests, court dates and name-calling. On the telly: The 17-year-old star herself on MTV, as well as "Saturday Night Live."
First, Michael, who's done jail time for a little fraud and was just re-arrested after bopping an inlaw because there's enough bad blood between them to draw blood. Forget why, because nobody can live long enough to hear his whole story. Ask what's his problem and, with a 44-year-old boyish grin, it's:

"I know I'm a bad boy. Dina got angry when she heard the voice messages on my machine from this other girl, but they meant nothing. It's just that . . ."

Wait. Hold-it. Whoaaaa. Who asked you about another woman? We were talking about your brother-in-law.

"Yeah, well, my wife and I were over that and all was wonderful and I was moving back in the house and she heard these messages and she said, 'Outtt!' But I never had an affair with this girl, so . . ."

Then why these phone messages and who asked you about this in the first place?

"It's just that I like flirting."

OK, OK. Talk about a can of worms. Forget about time in the pokey. Forget about the brother-in-law. Forget about hitting him. For sure forget about this girl's voice messages. What now?

"I have a Type-A personality. I had a heart attack when I was 39. Anger problems. As a result I'm starting anger management. My uncle's involved in a spiritual center, so I've been interviewing therapists. In a few weeks to a month I'll be at this retreat. After I finish the program I'll go back to my wife. Nobody loves each other like we do. She wants me back 100 percent."

Dina Lohan: "Michael is a good soul who struggles with personal problems. Not the kind of thing that goes away in a few minutes. It's a lifetime thing and lots of stars go through it. We are separated right now. He is a bad boy. We'll see how it goes. We're going to go day by day."

Michael: "I'm meeting my wife for dinner tonight and I'm also seeing Lindsay."

Dina: "I'm seeing Michael but with our other children. He's not seeing Lindsay. She's very close to me and for now she's keeping very quiet."

Michael: "Lindsay's angry with me because I didn't let my wife's family problem just go, but Lindsay and I are the closest. She loves me. We're peas in a pod. She looks like her mother but has my qualities. I never forget anything. I remember my 8-year-old's whole Communion address. Lindsay has a photographic memory, like mine."

From his cell phone, while with me, he then dialed "Access Hollywood" from memory.

Dina: "It's our little ones who feel the heat. Our daughter Ali, 10, is in the business. She has her SAG card. We all do. Even our 8-year-old. Look, if God opens a door, I can't close it. But with all this nonsense I'm worrying about them."

In terms of worrying about her movie star kid, it's: "She's nearly 18. Going to clubs is what 18 year olds do. I go to PTA meetings. I know about this. Kids today of 13 are doing that. If anything, Lindsay's a late bloomer!"

Once a performer herself, stunning Dina is now a co-producer with MTV. She also has a Maverick Films project. Also currently hunting an agent "sort of like the Endeavor Agency of the music business, because Lindsay is about to sign with a major music label. I have four proposals. Sony, BMG, Universal and Warners. She'll do albums. She's rock/hip-hop/dance, sort of a cross between Gwen Stefani and a Britney Spears-type. But no going naked onstage. Think Beyoncé, who's stayed classy."

Speaking of records, considering daddy has a little record himself, couldn't this latest fracas land him maybe behind bars once more?

Michael: "Look, my attorney is pressing charges against my three brothers-in-law. My original problems were federal. This stuff is county. It's different. But . . . yeah . . . I could go away again."

"When this is over, Lindsay, Dina and I will do TV and go public with it all."

OK.

- - - - -

It's a proven fact that children emulate their parents. Therefore, Lindsay may very well be a slut...or a cuckold woman in the not too distant future.

belgurdo

Banned
Ah, the inevitable "this woman is getting too popular, so let's find ways to tear her down" topic...what would this forum do without it?

ge-man

It's funny isn't it--a few weeks ago most of the OT guys wanted to hit it. Next thing I know, she's making it on most of everyone's "unattractive atrractive" girl lists. That didn't last too long.

ge-man said:
It's funny isn't it--a few weeks ago most of the OT guys wanted to hit it. Next thing I know, she's making it on most of everyone's "unattractive atrractive" girl lists. That didn't last too long.

The fake boobies aren't popular. :p

I think it's safe to say that I still would still like to partake in hitting it. Hitting it like I've never dreamt of hitting it before.

<----------------------------<

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
I can't say she interested me much to begin with. She has the face of a 40-year old woman and big boobs. Wow.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I never thought she was that hot anyway. I just thought she was average. Nothing physically exceptional and her face is nothing special. But people are going crazy over her for some reason. Now, I am not saying that once she gets older she won't be a cutie, but now she is just average in my book.

Willco

Hollywood Square
Whatever, you losers. Quit complain' and...

teen6.jpg

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
belgurdo said:
Ah, the inevitable "this woman is getting too popular, so let's find ways to tear her down" topic...what would this forum do without it?

Yep, GAF got it posted in the NY Post. We're such bastards. >:|

calder

ge-man said:

Nearly as funny as assuming that, in a forum with hundreds of regular posters, the handful of people saying they don't find her attractive are the same handful of people who previously said she was. ;)

Anyway, I always wondered what kind of parents would let their 17 year old daughter have surgery for implants, partake in 4-5 day party binges, etc.. now I know. Like father/mother like daughter.

Sad...

arter_2

its not that im sick of her its that she looks so over done now when she was more natural she was really hot but the revealing clothing, the whorish make up and hair barely do it for me you know?

Matlock

Banned
Now that avatar, however, with the more "natural" look (i.e. NOT HAVING BLACK EYESHADOW AND A DECENT HAIRSTYLE ARUGHGH) looks appealing. Although I wish it ran without the text.

Matlock said:
Although I wish it ran without the text.

Just for you, I will remove the text and post that here when I get home. Actually, I don't think it looks as good without it. ;P (credit goes to Milhouse for the original concept and text)

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
Matlock said:
Now that avatar, however, with the more "natural" look (i.e. NOT HAVING BLACK EYESHADOW AND A DECENT HAIRSTYLE ARUGHGH) looks appealing. Although I wish it ran without the text.

Me too, pisses me off.

Is Lohan everywhere in the US or something? Everyone seems really fed up with her, but I only see her on this forum, so she's not really had chance to annoy yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom