• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lionhead Teaser Page Goes Up

mitheor

zisx6t.jpg

Zhuk

Banned
Whatever the game is it is definitely worth looking forward to, Molyneux is a man who definitely knows how to make great games.

DogWelder

UnluckyKate said:
Fable 3 will be officialy announced by Molyneux himself in one hour. Eurogamer got an exclusive preview about it, ready to go online the second the game is mentioned by Molyneux.
Seriously? Where did you get this info?

xbhaskarx

UnluckyKate said:
Fable 3 will be officialy announced by Molyneux himself in one hour. Eurogamer got an exclusive preview about it, ready to go online the second the game is mentioned by Molyneux.

Really?

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
UnluckyKate said:

Better be true. For you i mean, because i actually want it to be something else.

duckroll

I honestly don't think he's dumb enough to say something like this so soon before the show without knowing what's going to happen.

If he is though, I'm here all day. :)

Too soon for a Fable 3. I hope it's something else, and because I'm selfish I hope it doesn't use Natal.

I fully expect it to just be the unveiling of the Kate half of Milo and Kate.

Eric WK

a Master Ninja said:
Too soon for a Fable 3. I hope it's something else, and because I'm selfish I hope it doesn't use Natal.

I fully expect it to just be the unveiling of the Kate half of Milo and Kate.

Milo and Kate Plus Eight

It will be a pop culture sensation.

Majora

Majora said:
See, I think it's probably Fable 3. At the end of the See The Future DLC it said that you were to become the ruler of the entire Kingdom. And with the medieval style of the teaser shown on the last page, I'd be surprised if it was anything else.

Called it :D And the dancing quote - well, what was one of the actions in the emotion wheel?

Acosta

Meh, I was expecting B&W at this point, I wonder if Lionhead noticed that the teasers were pointing more in that direction than Fable.

Not going to complain, I like Fable (both of them) and I think it will be a good chance to improve the formula.

Top Bottom