• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lisa Lisa and Pet Shop confirmed for Eyes of Heaven

delSai

Just saw the new scan posted on the Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Community forum and thought i should share the news.
Lisa Lisa from Part 2, Battle Tendency joins Wham, ACDC, Kars, Joseph, Caesar and Stroheim. Now the only one missing is Santana lol. Lisa Lisa is a Ripple User and has a Dual Heart Attack with Joseph as shown in one of the screens.
The second character is Pet Shop from Part 3. His stand is Horus. We can all agree that he's probably going to be the most annoying character in the game yeah?

No new stage this time :( And man, so many Part 3 characters. Lets hope Vanilla Ice and DIO are the last two and then they move on. Reveal Giorno and his gang already! Let's hope this isn't an ASB situation where Part 6 and 7 only have like 3 or 4 characters.

Alfebit

Banned
6yLHSeH.jpg

I'm looking forward to the second demo.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Saw this and thought it had something to do with 80's music - Lisa Lisa and the Cult Jam, and Pet Shop Boys... :p

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Just watched the Pet Shop Arc in the anime...

That bird really didn't fuck around. [

Zubz

Banned
Oh man, Pet Shop's back! He may have ice powers, but it might as well be salt seeing how much of a pain he'll be!

Cool to see that Lisa Lisa made it into the base game this time, by the way. Also that Part 2's getting so much love, seeing how it's my favorite part! I just hope the game isn't severely lopsided towards Parts 2 & 3. And I guess the inevitable Part 4 bias, too...

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I couldn't help but laugh at Pet Shop coming back. I wonder how "broken" he'll be considering his reputation in the Capcom fighter.

Also yay for Lisa Lisa also not being DLC. Pleases me that all of the DLC characters from All-Star Battle so far (Iggy, Old Joseph, & now Lisa Lisa) are confirmed to be included with the game instead of being made DLC once again.

I really want Foo Fighters. She's be pretty neat with her Plankton Form, having some "hydration" mechanic, etc.

Honestly her and Diego were the big omissions from ASB.

While I'm excited for character announcements. I'm not a fan of this tag team-arena combat. With this and J-Stars so close together I wonder why this setup became popular.

I hope they eventually make an All-Star Battle sequel. I'll like to play my opponent one-on-one locally without split-screen.

Thud

Honestly her and Diego were the big omissions from ASB.

While I'm excited for character announcements. I'm not a fan of this tag team-arena combat. With this and J-Stars so close together I wonder why this setup became popular.

I hope they eventually make an All-Star Battle sequel. I'll like to play my opponent one-on-one locally without split-screen.

Yes pls.

Weebos

Banned
I've been interested in the JoJo games for awhile, will the games spoil stuff from the later parts?

I'm caught up on the anime, but that is only up to part 3, and I would prefer to wait for the official releases of the English manga.

JayEH

Bandai Namco is having a panel at anime con in under 2 hours time.

Oh alright. Thanks. Hope there is some good news :)

I've been interested in the JoJo games for awhile, will the games spoil stuff from the later parts?

I'm caught up on the anime, but that is only up to part 3, and I would prefer to wait for the official releases of the English manga.

They'll have characters and stands from later parts of course. I don't expect much story stuff from this if they have a have story mode but certain "famous" moments and such could be spoiled through super attacks, dialogue, etc.

Thud

He's already confirmed for this game at least. I want to say he and Stronheim were the first reveals along with Josuke and Jotaro.

I forgot about it lol.

Seeing The World in the anime must have taken a part. Dio Brando vs Diego will be interesting to see. Throw DIO in it as well and the steamroller is coming.

D-Man

Ya probably should have mentioned JoJo's in the title to avoid confusion, OP.

Really happy to see Pet Shop join the crew. I always thought that asshole bird would make a good fit for this game. Glad to see Lisa Lisa come back as well!

I hope they put in Earth, Wind and Fire who wouldn't want a Ice Cream based super attack? Though if I had to pick one super unlikely one I want in it would have to be Bohemian Rhapsody, I just don't know how they would make him work.

Top Bottom