• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eyes of Heaven: Giorno, Mista, Fugo & Narancia playable

delSai

All 4 of them just got confirmed together with a returning stage from ASB, the Naples Train Station. Probably with Beach Boy as a stage hazard.

The story mode is an original story, the text says "Jotaro and his friends have to take on their deceased friends, but Dio has already been defeated!?". We should get more on that soon.

Unfortunately, there's not much about the characters either.
Giorno and his stand Gold Experience is a rushdown character and should have a Tag Move with Mista. No confirmation if Requiem is in, but i would be surprised if it wasn't. Shit better be broken as fuck in the game.
Mista is a gun character similar to Hol Horse, his stand is called Sex Pistols. He can "freely change the path of his bullets". I never liked him in ASB, but in EOH im really looking forward to him and Hol.
Fugo's stand is called Purple Haze and a uses flesh eating virus in game form it has the effect of poison.
Last but not least is Narancia with Aerosmith, that's a small plane that flies around, shoots and drops bombs.

My guess for the next Reveal is Bruno, Trish and a villain from Part 5 or Okuyasu.
Scan translated by Steelball Jack, so thanks to him!

No Bruno on the initial batch of reveals? Weird. They should show him alongside Diavolo, no reason not to have all ASB characters right?

Yeah, remember all the football games that reveal what characters they have?!

No characters from Part 6 have been revealed yet. Hermes, Pucci, Jolyne and Anasui should be a given though.

They better not forget FF. And maybe Weather if we get lucky. He'll be too OP though.

D-Man

Really hoping they reveal Trish alongside Buccellati. Abbachio would be cool too, but I don't have a lot of faith in him being in. Maybe he could act as a replay mode?

Top Bottom