• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DIO and Vanilla Ice join the Jojo's Eyes of Heaven Roster (+Cover Art)

Xbudz

CM5x2X3UsAA1ApM.jpg

LVeoSmH.jpg

I can see it.

D-Man

I love that they gave DIO his black fingernails from the anime. Now that it looks like all the Part 1-3 characters are done, it's time for Part 4-8 to get more peeps.
Still waiting on my boy Okuyasu.

I actually enjoyed ASB a whole lot, so I'm really looking forward to this. Hope they announce a localization soon so I can see if I should import it or not.

delSai

I actually enjoyed ASB a whole lot, so I'm really looking forward to this. Hope they announce a localization soon so I can see if I should import it or not.

That's probably going to happen after the japanese release.
And it's about time they either announce a date or a delay, everything still says "Coming 2015".

It's in the OP, not counting the Jojos: Anasui, Hermes, Pucci, Gyro and Funny.

The second demo improved the game alot. Can't say which one i like more until this one is out obviously, but i had alot of fun with the demo and go back to it every now and then.

I've only played the second demo after hearing good things about it but I can't get over how clunky and unresponsive it feels. Arena fighters also aren't my thing but I rather go back and play ASB than EoH. The game would be better if it was 1v1 rather than 2v2 with a CPU partner.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map

delSai

I've only played the second demo after hearing good things about it but I can't get over how clunky and unresponsive it feels. Arena fighters also aren't my thing but I rather go back and play ASB than EoH. The game would be better if it was 1v1 rather than 2v2 with a CPU partner.

I'm glad that they're trying different things with the Jojo IP (one day we will get an open world-ish game in Morioh!), but if you dont like Arena Games than it's totally understandable that it's not for you. I feel like they're going back to ASB after this game since it was a huge success anyway.

Different tastes and all that :D

Astarte

Who is that dude with the hair raviolis and boob window eating ladybugs on the right?

He's part 5 Dio. There's a dio every odd part of course

They just reached Part 5, they're all still coming. Just have to throw the returning characters from ASB in there as well.

If they bring in every part 6 + 7 character from ASB then we'll have a grand total of 3 characters from part 7 and 4 characters from part 6. Swell.

shaowebb

delSai

If they bring in every part 6 + 7 character from ASB then we'll have a grand total of 3 characters from part 7 and 4 characters from part 6. Swell.

There's going to be 20 of them in a different universe - sucks that those parts are not popular :/

There's going to be newcomers for those parts for sure. I would be surprised if CC2 shits on them again.

Thank you!
Also...why does Giorno Giovanna have hair raviolis, a boob windowed shirt and why is he eating ladybugs?

Uhm... because Araki (the creator of Jojo) maybe? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Astarte

Thank you!
Also...why does Giorno Giovanna have hair raviolis, a boob windowed shirt and why is he eating ladybugs?

The same reason why Josuke's most used/famous pose is him before his stand punches a plate of spaghetti
"because"
also giorno's theme is ladybug and he oozes fujo appeal

There's going to be 20 of them in a different universe - sucks that those parts are not popular :/

There's going to be newcomers for those parts for sure. I would be surprised if CC2 shits on them again.

They're going to shit on them again and wait for EoH2 or ASB2 before they even consider putting in more non-anime characters. At the very least put Baoh back in because he was too cool.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Thank you!

Because why look like this:
1I9lthc.png

When you can look like this!
v4HYbNB.jpg

I think its something about him rebelling? I think they at least gave a reason why he dyed his hair

Madao

i'm still torn about importing this game or just waiting for the US release. i did end up double dipping for ASB.

Breads

Banned
He looks like he's trying to tear his own clothes off in that pic :O
Did the ladybugs get in his clothes or something?
Those are just fashion accessories.

The reason why he is holding it in the cover is because of his power of being able to turn inanimate objects into plants or animals under his control that, among other things, are invincible to damage as any harm that would come to them are reflected to the attacker instead.

It is either an actual (albeit giant) ladybug or he tore it off in order to use his power on it.

Sounds silly I know but he is actually one of the most powerful characters ever created in fiction as he is able to make changes that reverse causality at will, repeatedly until a different ideal result occurs or even indefinitely in a never ending loop as long as he has awareness of something's existence!

shaowebb

Those are just fashion accessories.

The reason why he is holding it in the cover is because of his power of being able to turn inanimate objects into plants or animals under his control that, among other things, are invincible to damage as any harm that would come to them are reflected to the attacker instead.

It is either an actual (albeit giant) ladybug or he tore it off in order to use his power on it.

Sounds silly I know but he is actually one of the most powerful characters ever created in fiction as he is able to make changes that reverse causality at will, repeatedly until a different ideal result occurs or even indefinitely in a never ending loop as long as he has awareness of something's existence!

Thats a lot backstory to make fighting with ladybugs cool :(
Is his hair that way because the ladybugs got in it and he couldn't swat them out of it without hurting himself?

Breads

Banned
Is his hair that way because the ladybugs got in it and he couldn't swat them out of it without hurting himself?

He literally killed a guy an infinite number of times. Just saying.

His hair is supposed to look like tortellini because he's Italian. Everyone in his part is named after some sort of Italian food or dish because the author really fucking loves Italy.

Spladam

This thread is soooo misleading.

Why do I hate anime inspired characters so much though? So not interesting, and sooo (insert homophobic sounding pejorative)

I hope Weather Report is in, he's my favorite from part 6

Because why look like this:
1I9lthc.png

When you can look like this!
v4HYbNB.jpg

I think its something about him rebelling? I think they at least gave a reason why he dyed his hair

his hair turned blonde when his stand activated cause of who his father is, which let me just say i have major beef with btw.

PART 5 SPOILERS BELOW:
there is no way shape or form that Dio can be Gio's father. Why you ask? because throughout the manga the mangaka always says that the Joestar bloodline is born with a star shape birthmark on their back, guess who has that? Gio does. Also in part 3 (which is around the time Gio's mom got pregnant with him) Dio constantly says that jonathan's body still isn't his yet. Which leads to 1 answer and one answer only: Gio is jonathan's son. His hair turning blonde is bs :mad:

Also The World is Jonathan's stand cause its his body. My friends and I argue about this all the time (about The World that is, not the other part because there is no way Gio is Dio's kid, even my friend's agree with me on that)

you're probably going to say "dang prinny, chillax its and old ass manga". I only criticize so harshly because I love Jojo :3

Top Bottom