• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven PV4

Tizoc

We all should take this moment to appreciate the fact we can play as the smuggest Bird in all fiction
zxNnHVm.png

n1KzeGJ.jpg

kobu

I disagree. They really nailed the aesthetic of Jojo (like REALLY nailed it) and all of the fanservice that goes into each move. Not to mention ASB is still kicking online and it's pretty fun.
I hate that in the end they just choose to make naruto-esque arena fighters but whatever.

This is the problem though aesthetically I have no problem with their games but the gameplay is always so shallow and boring. ASB was a travesty of a game and I still can't believe these dudes released 30fps fighting game with drops in 2013.

Astarte

This is the problem though aesthetically I have no problem with their games but the gameplay is always so shallow and boring. ASB was a travesty of a game and I still can't believe these dudes released 30fps fighting game with drops in 2013.

ASB had a lot of awful design decisions (like the fatigue meter and fighting bosses to gain a chance at a costume :/) but the gameplay is sound. If they just fine tuned the engine to be 60 fps it'd be peachy. If may not be as deep (or hilariously broken) as HttF, but it found its own niche and I'm finding the game fun. Besides, all the tech that was found in the game makes everything hilarious.

Top Bottom