• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Eyes of Heaven: Bruno, Diavolo & Trish confirmed

delSai

New scan is out, confirming 2 returning characters from ASB and one newcomer as well as a new stage. The three characters and the stage are from part 5, Vento Aureo.
Bruno Buccellati, voiced by Noriaki Sugiyama, who you might know as the voice of Sasuke in Naruto has his stand "Sticky Fingers", everything he touches can be opened with a zipper. In ASB, he used the zippers to teleport and dash around. His color was changed to a dark blue for this game.
Diavolo is the big evil of Part 5. He's voiced by Toshiyuki Morikawa, he also voiced Sephiroth in Advent Children. His stand is called King Crimson, but i cant really explain how he works lol. It just works i guess. Doppio is also back. Same colours as in ASB.
Trish wasn't playable in All Star Battle. Her stand is called "Spice Girl" and it actually screams "WANNABEE" as her battle cry lol. Spice Girl can soften any material and is pretty strong.

I am not sure what the new stage is, it might be the coliseum, it's a bit hard to tell. Dunno about stage gimmicks either.

The last interesting thing is that the story mode seems to have minigames! Last month one of the scans showed that D'Arby the Gambler had a character model and that he met Jolyne, in this scan they showed a picture of a poker minigame you play against D'Arby, that's pretty neat!

Oh, Soundman and Hot Pants have been confirmed to be side characters, so they're probably not going to be playable.
Anasui, Gappy and Baoh are the last missing characters from ASB. F.F. still has a chance.

delSai

Bump + some stuff i missed.
Apparently Doppio is also playable.
Catching Fattys "Harvest" and fighting corpses controlled by Enyas "Justice" seem to be two other special events besides the Poker game.

Fandangox

From my understanding the way Diavolo's stand works is that he gets to "erase" a specific portion of time from ever happening, except the effects of whatever happened on that time-frame still takes part. With no one remembering it. I think not even Diavolo is supposed to remember it, but since he can see 10 seconds (or so?) into the future he still remembers because he knew what would happen before he erased the time-frame.

I think like this:

A |---------------------------| B

A is the starting point where Diavolo uses his stand, and B is the ending point.

A |------000000000-----| B

The 0's represent the time-frame Diavolo is erasing.

A |-----------| B

Points A and B are immediately pulled into each other, and whatever happened in the 0's still takes effect, but no one will remember it.

At least that's how I think it is.

Dio

Banned
From my understanding the way Diavolo's stand works is that he gets to "erase" a specific portion of time from ever happening, except the effects of whatever happened on that time-frame still takes part. With no one remembering it. I think not even Diavolo is supposed to remember it, but since he can see 10 seconds (or so?) into the future he still remembers because he knew what would happen before he erased the time-frame.

I think like this:

A is the starting point where Diavolo uses his stand, and B is the ending point.

A |-----------| B

Points A and B are immediately pulled into each other, and whatever happened in the 0's still takes effect, but no one will remember it.

Have you seen the Futurama episode 'Time Keeps On Slippin'? It's that.

Welfare

Have you seen the Futurama episode 'Time Keeps On Slippin'? It's that.

tumblr_inline_mts1h4wzBy1r5cl0c.jpg

D-Man

Hell yeah, I'm really glad Trish is in. She was one of my most requested characters.

Please reveal FF with Anasui, CC2. I beg you.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Shit! I mean, I like Trish (surprised cause she had like one small fight iirc), but where the hell is Abbachio? He would've been awesome with Moody Blues!

I also wanted Risotto and Metallica too as a second villain.

Lunar15

So this means the next update will have sweet, sweet F.F., right?

Like, how do you have a jojo game with part 6 stuff and not have Foo Fighters.

delSai

So this means the next update will have sweet, sweet F.F., right?

Like, how do you have a jojo game with part 6 stuff and not have Foo Fighters.
Chances for F.F. look good right now.
But i can't blame CC2 for not adding too many characters from 6&7, game's aimed at Japan and they're not into those parts.

Lunar15

Chances for F.F. look good right now.
But i can't blame CC2 for not adding too many characters from 6&7, game's aimed at Japan and they're not into those parts.

TOO BAD JAPAN

Wait, japan doesn't like part 7??? That's like, the best part.

I think like this:

A |-----------| B

So, what you're saying is that it just works. Got ya.

delSai

Watch FF be attached to a menu or an in game shop or something.

It's all bout the fujo squad in part 5.
Well she wasn't one of the announced side characters... Best character Soundman and Hot Pants got that treatment.
And yeah, the female fans loooove Bruno, started screaming when they showed him off in ASB. Crazy.

Lunar15

Diavolo's power is like when you saw a post in a thread and you started replying to it, but then a mod removed that post before everyone else saw it, so you basically acted on something that never happened.

Boogiepop

Kind of a shame that Hot Pants isn't in, but still, Trish is cool even if she wouldn't be my first choice. But yeah, +1 on really hoping for FF.

Numb

We need to stop having more Dios, this is getting pretty ass. You know what'd be great? More part 6 and 7 characters. Spice Girl can stay.

There can NEVER be enough Dios.
I would also like to see more part 6 and 7 peeps. Where is Ringo roadagain and Bohemian rhapsody or that dude that stands on rain drops?

Tizoc

For those who haven't seen Heaven DIO yet.

CSj9j0-W4AAqZb6.jpg

Most likely scenario right now:
Anasui, F.F. and C-Moon Pucci
Gappy, JoJolion newcomer and Baoh

6 characters to round it up by the time of release, that or they can be DLC.
Also dat Heavenly DIO.

Man it'd be great if the game gets announced during PSX for western release.

Top Bottom