• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DIO and Vanilla Ice join the Jojo's Eyes of Heaven Roster (+Cover Art)

delSai

Not surprising, but hey there it is.
DIO (Stand: The World) the main antagonist from Part 3, Stardust Crusaders and one of his servants, Vanilla Ice (Stand: Cream) got revealed in the latest Weekly Jump magazine.
The scan didn't get into detail about the 2 new characters, and the new info on the Storymode was pretty much the same as last time.

And here's the cover for the game:

CM5x2X3UsAA1ApM.jpg

Obviously with out all the news stuff and so on, but it was the only thing i could find.
It confirms that all the Jojos are playable, also not really surprising but it's always got the have confirmation.
So ya, Jolyne, Johnny and Gappy are confirmed as well, wohoo!

Missing from ASB: Bruno, Diavolo, Rohan, Kosaku Kira, Okuyasu, Anasui, Hermes, Pucci, Funny and Gyro - bet they all get in as well.
We're getting the next EOH trailer at TGS.

Nah son gyro better be in this. Up to volume 5 in steel ball run and hes basically the main character while johnny plays the supporting character

Moofers

Oh WTF I literally thought this was about one of metal's greatest and that rapper. I was like "What an odd couple of guys to put in your weird anime game"

Tizoc

That should be all the part 1-4 reps. by now.
We'll likely get Part 5-7 reps. over the next few months.

Numb

Oh WTF I literally thought this was about one of metal's greatest and that rapper. I was like "What an odd couple of guys to put in your weird anime game"

Many of the characters and Stands are named after musicians and songs in this series.
Ranging from B.I.G Notorious to Spice Girls and The Rolling Stones.

Card Boy

Banned
I hope the story mode is not complete shiet like All Star Battle. I think anyone could of a made a better story mode than the white text on a blank background we got.

Philippo

Dat Jo2ke focus tho
Better bring in way more new characters.

I hope the story mode is not complete shiet like All Star Battle. I think anyone could of a made a better story mode than the white text on a blank background we got.

The Master himself is supervising.

I'm interested who from Part 8 other then Josuke will make it into this game. I can really only see Nut King Call, I Am a Rock and Doobie Wah! making it. A lot of the stands in part 8 so far are just not suited for combat, or their user is not.

Breads

Banned
Much, much, much better than the ASB cover art(s)

Color me sufficiently hyped

It's also a lot better looking than Araki's recent work. It's almost a parody of his styles given the different time of their respective stories which leads me to believe the art isn't by him at all!

Heh. These types of comments happen all the time. It's lead to some really funny screen caps on this tumblr made specifically for showing Jojo out of context to the uninitiated.

http://outofcontextjojo.tumblr.com/

delSai

I'm interested who from Part 8 other then Josuke will make it into this game. I can really only see Nut King Call, I Am a Rock and Doobie Wah! making it. A lot of the stands in part 8 so far are just not suited for combat, or their user is not.

I honestly think that Josuke is going to be the only character from Jojolion.

Numb

Jo2uke repping solo most likely.

Gren

Haha, wasn't expecting some of these surprised/confused reactions considering this's a Jojo thread.

Word to my master.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
I didn't play the first one. Who was represented in Stone Ocean and Steel Ball Run?

Top Bottom