• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eyes of Heaven: Avdol&Mariah playable, new Demo and Trailer soon

delSai

Just saw the new scan posted on a Jojo Fan Forum.
Unsurprisingly, Avdol and his Fire-Chicken Stand called Magician's Red return and completes the Stardust Crusaders hero group.
Mariah is one of the villains from Part 3. Really interested in how that will work in this game.
I'm disappointed that we haven't seen any characters from Part 5 or 6 yet. I think that Vanilla Ice and DIO will be the last two characters from Stardust Crusaders before the next reveals bring in characters from other parts.

There are also some infos on the stage hazards. The Joestar Manor from Part 1 has a Statue that you can jump over when at low health and make it come crashing down on the opponent to pierce him. The Manor is burning, if you get pushed into the fire you will burn, as expected. Vampires and Pillarmen wont be affected by that. Last important thing in the stage is the second floor, characters like Hol Horse should be up there and attack with their distance based moves.
The Nightmare World Amusement Park from Part 3 has Death 13 wandering around the stage, the gimmick lies within a color changing cup that you have to watch out for.

The second trailer will be shown on June 20 at 17:00 JST at Alta Vision in Shinjuku. Thats where they showed this ASB Trailer (Turn down your volume, Fangirls screaming).

Last EOH news for now, until the scan gets translated is that a new, improved demo is on the way. You can see the changes right here. Looks way more fun than the older build. CC2 is listening and making the game better, thats good. Give the game another try when the demo is out :)
In the demo Jonathan, Dio (Part 1), Jotaro, Kakyoin, Kars and N'Doul are playable. The Demo also has Online Play.

I will update the thread when the scan is getting translated.
As always, thanks to the Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Community for all the Infos :)

delSai

Quick update (and bump lol): Cairo Rooftops is a new stage. No clue what it's really called or what the hazard is just yet.

Top Bottom