• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven PV4

delSai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzGs5-rv-O8

Holy shit that was hype.

Other news:
Doppio is not playable after all.

There's a thing similar to ASB's campaigns, sounds awful, but it's really not. You get free missions, S Rank them and you can unlock some costumes, other costumes you can get by earning points and buying them. There's around 100 costumes according to SBJack including stuff like Deadman's Question Kira, Young Weather Report and Towel Yukako. Pretty much the ones that everyone wanted in ASB, but never showed up.

There are RPG elements in the Storymode that let you level and power up your character.

With the last reveal, Josuke8, Joshu, Anasui and C-Moon Pucci, the roster is complete with 53 characters and Jotaro4 as first print bonus. Heaven DIO does not seem to be playable, maybe CC2 adds a balanced version later on.

jett

D-Member
Is this still 30 fails per second, even on PS4?

First game looked pretty nice on PS3, but this is looking pretty rough by today's standards.

Nope. iirc, ASB's localization was announced a month after it came out, might be the same case with EOH.

Awww :(. I imported the Japanese version last time but I'd rather play it in English this time. Seems the story mode is much more text heavy.

delSai

Is this an rpg? I dont even know.

2v2 arena brawler, only in Story mode you can do Rpg stuff.

Is this still 30 fails per second, even on PS4?

All of CC2s games are 30fps, Storm 4 is the first to aim for 60, so yes.

Awww :(. I imported the Japanese version last time but I'd rather play it in English this time. Seems the story mode is much more text heavy.

I am sure Story will be translated on Youtube within a week lol.

Boogiepop

Wait, what? I guess I maybe missed a thread, but the roster's complete and we're not getting FF?! Seriously? Playable N'doul, but no FF? Bah, that's garbage. :(

delSai

You guys have to look at the FF thing more positive. Her not being in EOH means you have a character to look forward to for the next game!

I dont get why people want her in the game lol, there's Gunner characters in the game already that have way more interesting skills.

You guys have to look at the FF thing more positive. Her not being in EOH means you have a character to look forward to for the next game!

I dont get why people want her in the game lol, there's Gunner characters in the game already that have way more interesting skills.
I just want Jolyne's posse to be complete
aside from Emporio but whooo giveees aaaa shit he's better off as a stage anyways

Tizoc

JOSEPHIIIIIIIIINE!

with that said

Of all characters. why Joushuu?

His Stand is Sticky Fingers Mk 2 in a way, I'd personally would've preferred Nijimura the Maid.
Intro cutscene against any opponent would involve the opponent opening the cell phone/triggering its activation.

Astarte

2 Puccis, hella Dios, and no F.F.
I'm going to lie on the ground. This game has close to 50 characters and they still won't do anything.

D-Man

Damn, this trailer got me really hyped. ASB had a lot of cool costumes but this game kicked it up to 11! Story mode seems like fun nonsense, but Araki supervised it so it's to be expected.

I really hope this gets localized. ASB is a pretty popular game within my group of friends. I can tell that they'll enjoy EoH as well. It's just fun to experience the madness known as JoJo's.

Tsunamo

I completely forgot about FF (it's been awhile since i've read part 6) Now that i'm reminded of her and how awesome she was i'm quite sad she's not in the game, still has a pretty decent roster though even with a few omissions.
Looks nice. I haven't been following this game closely, is it confirmed for localization yet?
Eyes of Heaven got trademarked awhile back for Europe and the US so i'd say it's pretty likely to get a English release.

delSai

still has a pretty decent roster though even with a few omissions.

The most important characters got added, next game is going to be crazy, then everything can happen. Especially for Part 3 and 4, i have no idea who to expect.

Great hype trailer, however still no Karera. I remember they said no dlc, right?

No paid DLC. Although the DLC is most likely going to be those free missions that give you costumes - i doubt Bandai will give us free characters.

delSai

Honestly they could cut back on part 3 and 4 and add more characters from later parts.

Part 3's hot right now (again) and Part 4 is Arakis favorite + insanely popular, of course those will have a lot of characters.
Plus seeing Mariah and N'Doul gameplay, i think they are great choices. Look really unique.

wwm0nkey

Part 3's hot right now (again) and Part 4 is Arakis favorite + insanely popular, of course those will have a lot of characters.
Plus seeing Mariah and N'Doul gameplay, i think they are great choices. Look really unique.

N'Doul is an amazing assist character from what I've played in the Demo, you can really annoy people with him lol

PK Gaming

Man, I've always wondered what would have happened if Josuke and Jotaro and Giorno teamed up with Jolyne to fight against PUCCI. Now I know!

Wait, F.F isn't playable?

Really? Oh, so Yukiko Yamagishi is playable but not F.F.

tumblr_n6zrqi1K8N1qhu4p2o8_r1_400.gif

Still hyped as hell tbh

delSai

N'Doul is an amazing assist character from what I've played in the Demo, you can really annoy people with him lol

Outside of Stand mode he's super weak, but if you play with someone who keeps one enemy away, N'Doul is a total beast.

Oh man i cant wait to try all the other characters out.

I really hope cyberconnect isn't working on the next jojos game.

Yeah thats not happening lol

Astarte

I disagree. They really nailed the aesthetic of Jojo (like REALLY nailed it) and all of the fanservice that goes into each move. Not to mention ASB is still kicking online and it's pretty fun.
I hate that in the end they just choose to make naruto-esque arena fighters but whatever.

Zubz

Banned
The story definitely looks hype now... I was going to pass because I'm not a fan of arena fighters, but I think I'm going to cave anyway.

I mean, it still seems fun, even if I would've preferred a 2nd 3D fighter, and the roster's looking pretty great! I mean, I'm in the camp that wants F.F., too, but I got the 4 other characters I wanted in ASB weren't in the game after the DLC wrapped up. Outside of the 2nd Pucci and, if I gathered it right, the 2nd Jotaro, the roster's nearly-perfect! And again, they could just add F.F. as DLC. Side note, I'm only counting 4 DIO's (PB, SC, Diego, and Heaven DIO); who's the fifth? Is
the other Diego
in, too?

This game's shaping up to be mediocre, but the JoJo fanboy in me'll pick it up, anyway.

2Bad4u, they probably are.

But ASB was pretty good after a few patches and ignoring the weird 30FPS. It's funny, before the game came out, it was broken as hell. Like Gio could go into GER far easier because his meter gain was insane or something.

Breads

Banned
Was kinda hoping SBR and Jojolion would get some extra characters but oh well, most of my favs are already in the game.

Extra compared to what? You mean outside of Diego and Joshuu? I personally would like to see more but they did indeed add characters that weren't in ASB and that's all I was really asking for.

Though Wekapiko and Norisuke would have been pretty rad.

Astarte

2Bad4u, they probably are.

But ASB was pretty good after a few patches and ignoring the weird 30FPS. It's funny, before the game came out, it was broken as hell. Like Gio could go into GER far easier because his meter gain was insane or something.

The FPS issue is really unfortunate, but the patches really did make the game fun to play.

The only reason N'Doul is so annoying, is the way lockon works on him. And I kinda see that changed or patched later on in the final game. Jonathan seems really strong though with his hamon traps. But they added so many characters since then so who knows how good he really is in the end. Game is very likely broken anyways.

I probably end up playing Funny/Jolyne, however I'm excited to try them all out.

Top Bottom