• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

List of developers on-board for PS4 [Up: Full List]

Hmmm, well, this is us (we are listed with our legal name under SCEE, Prodigy Design Limited). We don't have PS4 kits or a developer/publisher license and as yet have not submitted any concepts for development. We haven't even stated any intent to develop for PS4 (arguably, I've implied the opposite).

Curious.

sony-reveals-ps4s-extensive-third-party-support.jpg

Fulfilling list, well - almost the whole industry is here. Crytek and Epic are not on the pic, but present between middleware partners.

Lack of Valve is the only sad thing. It doesn't indicate that they abandoned PlayStation or something like that, but it's still worrying a bit. I only care about Half-Life franchise in terms of Valve, so getting it will be more than enough anyway.

mclem

Over on Facebook, one of the people from Futurlab mentions on a post by Laughing Jackal that they were listed as a PS4 developer, but actually weren't signed up. And was wondering if that was the case for LJ too. But LJ's reply was basically a no comment, so they probably are officially on board.

Which I guess means a native PS4 version of Hungry Giraffe.

Hmmm. I wonder what criteria they're *precisely* using to formulate this list. What do Futurlab, Sidhe and Laughing Jackal all have in common? It's not simply 'will develop on PS4', given the Futurlab mention and Mario's comments earlier in this thread, but I'm assuming they did something that was interpreted as viable for inclusion on the list.

Mario

Sidhe / PikPok
Hmmm. I wonder what criteria they're *precisely* using to formulate this list. What do Futurlab, Sidhe and Laughing Jackal all have in common? It's not simply 'will develop on PS4', given the Futurlab mention and Mario's comments earlier in this thread, but I'm assuming they did something that was interpreted as viable for inclusion on the list.

We have developer status for PSOne/PS2/PS3/PSP/Vita, as well as PSN publisher status. Perhaps something just carried over.

Aktion

Neo Member
SCEE told me that the actually announced 3rd party devs and I suddenly found the list, i'm confirming we have a launch title.

Top Bottom