• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

List of Top 10 richest actors in world 1) Seinfeld 2) Shahrukh Khan 3) Cruise Missile

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's awesome for king khan and seinfeld but still my name is khan has to be one of the corniest unintentionally hilarious dramas i've ever seen. i feel like lionel mandrake gotta watch it and let the world know

Laieon

Also never had the motivation to watch a movie starring Adam Sandler. I guess that being producer pays nicely.

Punk Drunk Love, Reign Over Me, the first half of Funny People, and Click are legitimately good movies, everyone should check those out.

50 First Dates, Happy Gilmore, and Big Daddy aren't too bad either.

Syndication and making like $1m an episode on Seinfeld.

I find it so weird the straight man on a sitcom was the one who made the biggest bank.

I know I know, being the straight man in comedy is the hardest role, but considering all of the other cast and crew plus how funny Jason Alexander was playing Larry David and Michael Richards was playing Kramer, they should've been able to go onto bigger roles after that or make the lions share of that syndication money.

Jerry just wasn't funny, and yet he's obscenely wealthy.

Yeah they are cousins

Didn't know that! That makes sense why he uses him for a lot of roles.

LQX

Seinfeld is probably the funnest comedy that has ever been on TV and he is not even the funniest one on the show. Watching any random episode still cracks me up.

Moff

I'm a european and I have never heard of Kahn.
I understand that the number 1 bollywood star needs to be filthy rich, but I didnt know bollywood is as popular outside of india as the OT suggests.

Bigfoot

Jerry is the star, co-creator and producer of one of the most popular shows in the history of television.

Of course he's making ridiculous money off syndication.
If Jerry is so high up there, why isn't Larry David up there with him? Do they not count the money he gets from Seinfeld because he didn't act on the show?

Jarrod38

Seinfeld is probably the funnest comedy that has ever been on TV and he is not even the funniest one on the show. Watching any random episode still cracks me up.

That is what makes Seinfeld so great at some point today you will have a Seinfeld moment.

Lijik

If Jerry is so high up there, why isn't Larry David up there with him? Do they not count the money he gets from Seinfeld because he didn't act on the show?

Larrys ex-wife took half the money and some of the revenue streams in the divorce

ЯAW

Banned
Apparently divorce took much of his net worth. You would still assume he would be in top ten. He was estimated to be between $650 million to $800 million over the years.

Linsies

Indeed, a recent Daily Telegraph article about David’s net worth restated the following 2011 Rolling Stone quote from Larry David:

“I don’t have anything near what I’m reputed to have. My wife got half of it, the whole thing is ridiculous, and yet people are obsessed with the fact that I’ve made millions of dollars [from Seinfeld's] syndication.”

Slayven

Indeed, a recent Daily Telegraph article about David’s net worth restated the following 2011 Rolling Stone quote from Larry David:

“I don’t have anything near what I’m reputed to have. My wife got half of it, the whole thing is ridiculous, and yet people are obsessed with the fact that I’ve made millions of dollars [from Seinfeld's] syndication.”

Dat Community Property State.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Shah Rukh Khan has been making movies since 1992. He's the biggest movie star in a country with the second-biggest population in the world. He also happens to be the second-wealthiest celebrity on Earth.

I take issue with this. He might be the second wealthiest actor on the list, but other people in the world are celebrities that aren't movie stars.

yeah i think costanza and elaine are the best. it used to be kramer for me but that was when i was a kid.

Konka

Banned
seinfled.gif

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I mean, SRK is the man and all that, but I never saw the Bollywood market (and even his various endorsements) as being that lucrative.

Then again, he's probably done 600 movies by now.

I mean, SRK is the man and all that, but I never saw the Bollywood market (and even his various endorsements) as being that lucrative.

Then again, he's probably done 600 movies by now.

it's probably all the advertising he does there too and also i think he owns a cricket team

Cinders

Seinfeld does know that if he releases Seinfeld on blu-ray he can have even more money, right?

Right?

Because I would buy it.

that's awesome for king khan and seinfeld but still my name is khan has to be one of the corniest unintentionally hilarious dramas i've ever seen. i feel like lionel mandrake gotta watch it and let the world know

Holy shit I completely agree. MANDRAKE YOU HAVE A NEW ASSIGNMENT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom