• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Little Things/Observations That Annoy You

jadedm17

No turn signals is the biggest and obvious.
Or just being in the left - or fast - or passing - lane and going under the speed.

"Let me axe you a question"

People who walk side-by-side creating a wall you can't move around, be it a grocery store or mall or crowded restaurant. Please leave room for others to move around you thanks.

Cutty Flam

Banned
-"lit"
-mumble rap
-songs that don't even belong existing
-entitled or rude customers or anyone really who holds that kind of attitude
-soy products
-cringeworthy commercials
-people who lack spacial awareness and just amble in the very middle of a narrow area, seem to be lost in their own little world meanwhile completely in the way of others
-Lifelight song in SSBU
-justin beiber not a single good song, complete fucking degenerate fuck up of an artist zero talent
-spike lee
-joe buddens
-people that honk at you when it's actually their fault or they are just impatient in some cases fucking despise that so much
-women who manipulate
-women who talk literally just to talk for the sake of talking and hearing themselves speak, ask the same damn questions repeatedly
-any manager in any line of work that tries to exercise power or any form of superiority in any minute way, tries to pull rank
-nagging women

D

Deleted member 740922

Unconfirmed Member
New Yorkers who constantly go on about how tough New Yorkers are, until 9/11 is joked about and then it's a different story,

People.....who type like......this....on messageboards........It doesn't make......you look enigmatic......or wise....

YouTubers and people who fawn over YouTubers.

Garlic.

People who stink.
Wussies.
People who panick over corona flu.
People who generally play it safe and never take risks. I hate these spineless people.
People who abuse alcohol on a daily basis.

TaySan

Banned
People who get on my damn business. Mind your own business and I will mind mine. >.> I don't have to give you a reason if I don't want to talk to you I don't want to fucking talk you take the fucking hint and leave me the hell alone.

DonJorginho

Banned
Kanye West cancelling albums and putting more heat in the vault.

The man has more hits in the vault than most artists release in their whole career.

Nymphae

Banned
"Let me axe you a question"

V-HDJ6P6u_Pt5bMYa2tJqjYoxX5P6sGo-jOpU776VxUuFYT44l78cddw7ndE7LN3aMHV-67VQXbsb7XmHLcwPsX5_TC4-sEAfvYkW4ZTIyJmus-YWVHhCgzFtboRc8_XIs04l5dq_xU

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
Stickers on electronics - the Intel inside or UHD TVetc
Protective film that is supposed to be removed on electronics and other things.
The dealer stickers or badges on cars

I especially get annoyed when people want to keep these things.

S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
There are so many things I could list here about the modern world and the people in it. So, so many things irritate me. I could go on and on.

But maybe I'll flip it around and say a little thing that annoys me is how judgmental of others I can be at times. Because let's face facts, I ain't Mr fucking perfect over here.

MetalAlien

Banned
Going into a business that has double doors. One for coming in, and one for going out. You open the in (or out) door and people who were about to use the other door stop and wait for you to come through. Sometimes even forming a line waiting on you.

Fuck you, use the other perfectly good door you lazy fuck.

Mihos

Gold Member
Going into a business that has double doors. One for coming in, and one for going out. You open the in (or out) door and people who were about to use the other door stop and wait for you to come through. Sometimes even forming a line waiting on you.

Fuck you, use the other perfectly good door you lazy fuck.

I find that almost universally one of the double doors is locked.... and it is always the one I try to use

Birdo

Banned
Something I noticed recently, in light of current events....

People in public coughing without covering their mouth.

Always some fat fuck mouth breather.

lock2k

Banned
-"lit"
-mumble rap
-songs that don't even belong existing
-entitled or rude customers or anyone really who holds that kind of attitude
-soy products
-cringeworthy commercials
-people who lack spacial awareness and just amble in the very middle of a narrow area, seem to be lost in their own little world meanwhile completely in the way of others
-Lifelight song in SSBU
-justin beiber not a single good song, complete fucking degenerate fuck up of an artist zero talent
-spike lee
-joe buddens
-people that honk at you when it's actually their fault or they are just impatient in some cases fucking despise that so much
-women who manipulate
-women who talk literally just to talk for the sake of talking and hearing themselves speak, ask the same damn questions repeatedly
-any manager in any line of work that tries to exercise power or any form of superiority in any minute way, tries to pull rank
-nagging women
This post is LIT y'all.

-"addicting"

- People at gas stations who fill up their car and leave it parked at the pump while they go shopping inside.

-Adults who do everyday things like its their first time. I.e. pumping gas, at the ATM, paying at the grocery store, etc,etc,etc. I swear, I dont know how these mooks get dressed in the morning.

-People who slam on their brakes in the fast lane and cut across 5 lanes of traffic because they were looking at their phone and didnt realize their exit was next. Theres fucking exits like every 2 miles almost everywhere...go to the next one and turn around.

Last edited:

Grinchy

Banned
People who have a high school diploma in the US and never even figured out the difference between there/they're/their, your/you're, or who use "of" as a verb (could of, should of, ect).

lock2k

Banned
People who have a high school diploma in the US and never even figured out the difference between there/they're/their, your/you're, or who use "of" as a verb (could of, should of, ect).

I'm not native and I cringe hard whenever I see "could of" or "would of".

A person must be fucking stupid to write like this.

zeorhymer

When the first thing that come out of people's mouth say:
  • Guess what I did today
  • My day is....
  • I bought....
  • I did XYZ...
Before even saying, "Hi, how are you?" Or "How're you doing?" Fuck them narcissists.

Meowzers

Also why are YouTube comments turning into a meme factory? Everything is like...

Person 1: Says something mildly humerous
Person2: Am I a joke to you?

They really have a mouth I wish to punch.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I get irritated by people who get so consumed by their own perspective on things. The "SJW" sides especially, people who see everything as an social justice issue and people who see every inclusion of someone who isn't a generic white dude as an attempt to appeal to "SJWs"

Though not necessarily annoying, just sort of odd: masks, especially around this time.

I was surprised by how much I took people's lower half of their face for granted.
It's definitely an experience only having to focus on the eyes.

Breakage

The phrase “pert derriere”. Who actually says that in real life?

Seeing people on video calls. I've never used it but I am already sick of seeing it on TV.

People suddenly telling each other to “stay safe” like they really mean it.

Social influencer as a legitimate job title.

Lockdown selfies and workouts.

Last edited:

H4ze

Tinfoil nutjobs who wanna tell me crazy shit as if it was fact.

People who can't drive. It drives (haha) me absolutely crazy. What kind of inbred do you have to be to not use your turn signals, its Literally just one little movement of one ´finger. Or to go 60 in an 80 zone.
Someday, I swear I will snap and punch someone in the face, road rage is real guys.

Nymphae

Banned
Someday, I swear I will snap and punch someone in the face, road rage is real guys.

I used to fantasize about getting a paintball gun to drive with so I could redecorate the cars of people who drive like assholes, I was getting to a point where I didn't care about the consequences. Didn't put your turn signal on? Have a couple shots. Turning right onto a country road and pull out as a car is coming at 120 kph, forcing them to slow down for you? Your back windshield is now my canvas.

I was seriously considering getting some stickers printed up like the Stop A Douchebag guys have, the laminate ones that will come off but but only in a thousand little pieces lol. I wanted to get ones printed with phrases on them like I don't use my turn signals, I don't care about other drivers, etc., I wanted to follow people that did something crazy and then put it on their windshield when they stopped wherever. Eventually decided this was borderline insane and dangerous, but the frustration is real.

Fret Runner

Films that involve ghosts of people and the ghosts have shadows cause they couldn't be bothered to edit them out.
if a ghost casts a shadow then the shadow should be visable to everyone. makes no sense god damn it. :messenger_angry:

Last edited:

KielCasto

I’ll call this a mild annoyance. When you’re on a video call and the other person looks at their screen but not at the camera.
I didn’t realize how much I valued eye contact until recently.

Tesseract

Banned
Tinfoil nutjobs who wanna tell me crazy shit as if it was fact.

People who can't drive. It drives (haha) me absolutely crazy. What kind of inbred do you have to be to not use your turn signals, its Literally just one little movement of one ´finger. Or to go 60 in an 80 zone.
the faster you go, the less you want to be the guy who loses control

Top Bottom