• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LittleBigPlanet 1/2/3/Portable/Vita/Karting online services shutting down in Japan

MUnited83

For you.
Oh and, as a matter of fact, in the West Sony and Sumo Digital just gave LittleBigPlanet 3 a major UI update and new content this month, even thouh the game seems barely active. But curiously no thread was created, as it seems more fun to bump this one.

What does it have to do with the closure of LBP ?
If someone is paying for online, money that is basically free for Sony, which mostly rely on P2P connections.... The bare minimun they should fucking do is support their games as long as the PS4's main lifetime.

Hey I uploaded a level called "Please play for trophy" to get the ten plays trophy.

PSN: SatoAilDarko

Really appreciate any plays. Thank you!

Only 3 days left for the Karting servers folks

Would appreciate if people could play my level just to get it to the required 10 players for the trophy

It literally takes seconds to finish, it's one of those that everyone's copied just for trophy requirements

PSN ID: Vashetti

level is called '1 sec copyable + 10 plays'

Thanks!

Played it.

Vashetti

Banned
Thanks to anyone who played my level in here, I've played other people's too :)

Is any gaffer up for boosting these two trophies:

Online Champ
Place 1st in 25 different online levels with other human players

Get Gathering
Host a playgroup with three other players in your Pod

PM me and let me know :)

For the Get Gathering trophy, if we each have a second controller, that'll spawn another 'player', giving us the four we need

Vashetti

Banned
Servers are still up, just found out there's another online-only trophy that most trophy guides don't list as such, but I already had it. Thought people might want to know in case they miss out on the Platinum

eqUdtZN.png

Top Bottom