• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LittleBigPlanet - 'Catch-All' Hype & Information Thread (UK beta codes gogogo)

____

rhino4evr said:
how long did you wait at the resgister screen?

I refreshed it and a slightly different 'register' page came up with all my info input already.

The fields were longer and set up differently.

Then at the bottom there was a loooong 'activate it' button (or something like that)

i refreshed for about 20 mins before it actually worked.

EktorPR

Beta key-holders: do I have to remain logged in to the Euro Account for the duration of the download or can I return to my US account?

Guys: KEEP TRYING REGISTERING and checking your email!! You could have the activation link sitting there right now!!

SetUhatU

EktorPR said:
Beta key-holders: do I have to remain logged in to the Euro Account for the duration of the download or can I return to my US account?

Good question - I dare not interrupt this download but would like to switch back to US if possible.

____

EktorPR said:

You can start the download and switch back to your US acct.

Thats what I do w/ demos on other stores.

(and what I'm doing right now)

1-D_FTW

SetUhatU said:
Try changing them to something else. It is not very intuitive but I believe this is that sites way of telling you that it will not accept the values you have entered in those fields.

I've tried a bunch of diffferent combos on everything. It's just broken. About to give up.

Nooreo

25zo8ax.png

WTF!! I LOGGED ON!! D : <!!

Okay, got one for me.....

I already have a second Eurogamer account set up, will try to get a code for that account too, and give it to a GAF person.

Pachimari

so if anyone has an extra beta key, I would greatly appreciate one, as I can then inform the danish community with a preview/beta article with hands-on impressions. Thanks.

BeeDog

So far, it's one of the best presentations I've seen in a game. It animates slickly, it's fast and it's responsive as hell. Also, the game is full of STYLE.

This will be an addicting game, that's for sure.

____

Funny story.

I got a beta code, forgot I was in the US account.

Went to Account Management, entered the code:

"Sorry, this code is incorrect or has already been redeemed"

I immediately spiked my controller and cursed all involved parties.

Then came to my senses, grabbed a diff controller and went to the EU account.

Downloading now.

Tiduz

Eurogaime
Keyser Soze said:
Okay, got one for me.....

I already have a second Eurogamer account set up, will try to get a code for that account too, and give it to a GAF person.

give it to a poor fellow euro guy!

ME! :þ

i cant even register, error 500 :'(

To those asking for my second code:

It took me a full hours to get the first. I dont really expect to get a second. Will try like mad though.

burnfout

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, mark@eurogamer.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Nooreo

Keyser Soze said:
To those asking for my second code:

It took me a full hours to get the first. I dont really expect to get a second. Will try like mad though.
MY favorite movie is usual suspects so i ... if you do get the code give it to a fellow "Usual suspects" lover.

kaizoku

I'm not as deluded as I make myself out to be
Why the hell have they sneaked this out the window with no announcements beforehand?

and why are all you Americans snapping up our Goddamn beta codes and crashing our websites?? GO BACK TO YOUR OWN COUNTRY!!

>_< I need to register AND hope to get a beta code. fuck.

sourpk

Neo Member
I would gladly trade a Nariko and Kratos code for a beta code.

Anyone interested?

And this will work on a US PS3 with a European account right?

If anyone wants the deal, send me a pm, I'll be back in 2 hours sharp.

:D

bridegur

I've been trying to sign in for the last forty-five minutes to no avail. If you have an extra code to spare, I would kill for one.

Tiduz

Eurogaime
Almost finished...

It looks like you haven't filled in all the required fields correctly:

* Username
* Password

BUT I HAVE FILLED THEM IN

WHAT :(:(:(:(

You've received a new Eurogamers alert from Eurogamer.

The subject is: You've successfully claimed a code from LittleBIGPlanet BIG Beta.

You can read the alert here:

Does this mean I've got a code ?

Cronen

Got an Eurogamer alert email saying that I've got a code and that I should follow the link to get the code. LOAD DAMN YOU! >____<

Definity

I was about to give up hope but eurogamer finally sent me an email with a link to the beta code. I must have gotten through on one of the links.

Downloading now....

Top Bottom