• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LittleBigPlanet - 'Catch-All' Hype & Information Thread (UK beta codes gogogo)

roMonster

Everytime I try and load up the site it's either gives me a 404 or the page is messed up beyond readable. Good thing when that happens I can see the little evelope in the corner with new next to it.

All I have to do now it wait for work to finish (traffic on Eurogamer to go down) and get my code. :D

Sorry!
Down for maintenance.

Eurogamer.net, Eurogamer.tv, Eurogamer.de, Eurogamer.fr and Eurogamer.pt are all temporarily offline for essential upgrade work.

But don't worry, we'll be back very shortly.

© 2008 Eurogamer Network Ltd.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
I got one, time to download this sucka.

If you've reloaded the page tons of times and are auto-logged in, it might be worth checking your Inbox on the site, cos mine is time stamped 17:47, but the actual page only just loaded.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
viralmarketeer said:
getting instantaneous 500 error now... before it tried to connect for a bit before crapping out. =\

It did that for me too. It eventually came through (the claim page, that is).

Like I say, even if your login doesn't show up, or doesn't appear to submit properly, it still might have. My login went through but it kept giving me 500s..even though it had actually logged me in and set the cookie.

THE HARDER THE PUSH, THE FASTER WE'LL ALL GET THROUGH.

... no, wait...

Zoe

SetUhatU said:
I had that issue as well initially. You need to add numbers to your password. For the email address I tried initially it did not like it because of the format: xxx.x.xx@gmail.com - i used another address that was in this format xxx@gmail.com and it was fine.

Good luck.

That's not the issue at all. The page validates the fields as you fill them out and change focus. The problem is that's dependent upon contacting the server...... and all the other posts here can testify to what's going on with that.

SetUhatU said:
53%....

After I download this, can I play it from my US PSN account or will I always be tied to this Euro account?

you can use US account. that's what i'm doing and i'm sure others are too [or non-UK account]

Now I'm getting the 404 error for the register page. At first it was Internal error 500, but now the page doesn't exist anymore.

Oh well, can't say that I didn't try.

:(

I have to be at school during this. Is there anyone nice enough to grab a code for me in some way or the other?

To those that refuse or get in the beta that aren't me, I have one thing to say: I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I don't even know you, but I hate you. I hate your guts. I hope all the bad things in life happen to you and only to you.
Just kidding...kind of

Ryuartyi

Banned
This is killing me! My brother and I would really like a Beta code for LBP, and refreshing has been draining.

My F5 is breaking.

Picture5.png

How true this message is.

:lol :lol

SetUhatU

Zoe said:
That's not the issue at all. The page validates the fields as you fill them out and change focus. The problem is that's dependent upon contacting the server...... and all the other posts here can testify to what's going on with that.

Weird. All I know is that it would NOT let me get through with the xxx.x.xxx@gmail.com account.

Melfice7

Almost finished...
It looks like you haven't filled in all the required fields correctly:

* username

What the hell i tried a million diferent usernames and still says that

Zoe

____ said:
got the register page to load again.

still see no "submit" button.

is this a joke?

Zoe said:
The page validates the fields as you fill them out and change focus. The problem is that's dependent upon contacting the server...... and all the other posts here can testify to what's going on with that.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
EktorPR said:
SHIT I can't get logged in. Should I try the beta key link?

This is how I did it - two tabs open, one which was sending my login data (resending over and over, since it kept 500-ing on me), and one with the beta key link which i kept refreshing (over and over as it 500ed).

Eventually one of the logins got through (even though it was just 500-ing), and eventually the beta link worked.

YES. I GOT A KEY.

I really am sorry to those who still haven't been able to get in, but just keep trying. I've been trying non-stop for 30 minutes and finally got it all to work. I'll keep trying it and as many extra codes as I can get, I'll post em. First come first serve if I can get any others.

Top Bottom