• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LittleBigPlanet - 'Catch-All' Hype & Information Thread (UK beta codes gogogo)

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
I clicked to get my freebie and cant load page...late for work by like 10mins lol...come oonnnnn

edit: woot email saying i claimed a code...guess ill wait till work is over till I get it DL'ed lol

EktorPR

VGChampion said:
Arg I got through!!! But I don't have an account. why o why o why.

Looks like their were 3915 left when the page loaded.

WHAT?! They're depleting faster than previously anticipated.

SetUhatU

crispyben said:
Dammit, I filled the register page and it still tells me this:

It looks like you haven't filled in all the required fields correctly:

Email
Password

ARGH! There's no Send button :(

I had that issue as well initially. You need to add numbers to your password. For the email address I tried initially it did not like it because of the format: xxx.x.xx@gmail.com - i used another address that was in this format xxx@gmail.com and it was fine.

Good luck.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
RoboPlato said:
So I just found out the my college's mailroom is holding my replacement PS3 hostage because it can't be delivered to a PO Box. I finally got through to the code and since most of you are more excited for LBP than I am I'm giving it away. PM if interested.
For a new page. I know a lot of you want one so if I can make it any easier for you I'd like to.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Wollan said:
There's no NDA on this. If it was the game would have told you.
If that's the case, time to make a beta thread. Anyone want to claim before I do it?

I know someone has dibs on the official thread, so that's cool.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Do I need a Euro PSN account for the beta?

Wurm

Banned
gofreak said:
6% WOWowowowOWOW

THIS IS THE BEST DOWNLOAD I'VE EVER HAD!

Are you excited GAF? I'M EXCITED!!!!!!111!1

My PSN downloads always go soooooo slowly at evening times for some reason. Its crawling along, I'm just not sure how long I can remain erect. This is the real endurance test.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
chubigans said:
If that's the case, time to make a beta thread. Anyone want to claim before I do it?

I know someone has dibs on the official thread, so that's cool.

gogogo, if you like.

BIG BUBBA

Did I mention it's time to cancel my Ratchet and Clank preorder yet?
How do I grab onto things? I wasn't paying attention to the voiceover.

____

I finally got the register page to half-ass load

I filled out the info, but there's no submit button.

So I just hit "enter"

and nothing happened.

WHAT SHOULD I DO???!!!!

SetUhatU

gofreak said:
6% WOWowowowOWOW

THIS IS THE BEST DOWNLOAD I'VE EVER HAD!

Are you excited GAF? I'M EXCITED!!!!!!111!1

Glad you got one - I was about to attempt to obtain a second code and give it to you for providing us with this great thread.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
MY GOD THIS IS FUCKING AMAZING. THE MUSIC, THE COLORS, FUUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!! AMZING!!!!

THIS IS THE REAL DEAL, BELIEVE IT.

Eccocid

haaahahaaaraghgahghaghaghagaaaRGHHHHH
my friend posted the link at mIRC i clicked to it, it said i need to register first, it was ok till i got my confirmation email for registering to eurogamer. bohoho i can't login nao! :(

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
SetUhatU said:
All signs point to yes.
Ok thanks, I'll make a Euro account now then.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, mark@eurogamer.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

The gods hate me today.

Wollan

Lol, BeeDog is playing with Swedish translation.

ContactA playing:
LittleBigPlanet Beta
First steps 1/4

BeeDog playing:
LittleBigPlanet Beta
I Forsta stegen 1/4

pswii60

Spiegel said:
I got the code

It has been only 40 minutes reloading the fucking website.

But I GOT THE CODE
:lol

When I did eventually get the code, after loading a gazillion difference links, and then remember I was already logged in to EuroGamer via my Cookies on my laptop, the page was a scrambled fucked up mess. BUT I GOT THE CODE TOO

So it finally got to the register phase and clicked submit. It's taking awhile to load but am I good now? Can I start trying to get the beta link up again or do I have to verify by email first?

SetUhatU

VGChampion said:
So it finally got to the register phase and clicked submit. It's taking awhile to load but am I good now? Can I start trying to get the beta link up again or do I have to verify by email first?

Verify the email first, then login, then click on the beta code link.

BIG BUBBA

Did I mention it's time to cancel my Ratchet and Clank preorder yet?
I don't really care for the jumping between layers of foreground/background, but I guess I'll get used to it. I think it's more a problem with the loose PS3 control sticks than LBP, though. The game seems cute enough--I'm not going to cancel my preorder--but I haven't done anything particularly fun yet.

Top Bottom