• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LittleBigPlanet - 'Catch-All' Hype & Information Thread (UK beta codes gogogo)

slider

At 98%. So excited. If I do get an extra code I'll just randomly PM it someone. Don't PM me though.

EDIT: Geez, I'm an asshole.

roMonster

SetUhatU said:
Dang man - hopefully traffic will clear up soon. My guess is that the code will be saved so even if you have to wait for traffic to die down you will still be able to retrieve it.

I hope.

Jim

Slaylock said:
When I registered on Eurogamer, I indicated I live in the United States. Is this going to screw me for getting a key?

No... and don't worry if the page won't load after claiming. The site PMs you the code, and it's saved.

patsu

gofreak said:
Wooot!!! Finally got a key!!!!

When I tried to login I got loads of 500s. But one of them must have got through, because Jim's second link worked for me then (I was logged in).

I registered successfully. How do I find the beta key ?

OK, great. I read this as I've just spent the afternoon trying to get an actual preview beta disc to work on a debug unit. It simply wouldn't show anything off the disc, no disc image pops up and it can't be installed off the disc like PSN games. Updated to 2.42. Tried North America and Europe region settings.

The disc might be broken so we're asking Sony for another, but in the meantime, does anyone else have the actual disc and any ideas on how to get it to work? If so, PM me (since any reply would probably drown in "OMG I GOTS A KEY!" right now) please...

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
OMG, I was thinking before the intro clip finished that if they let us play the intro/credits it would be so AMAZING. Well they do, and it's so full of charm you just can't help but have this grin on your face.

BIG BUBBA

Did I mention it's time to cancel my Ratchet and Clank preorder yet?
He looks less jaggy now that I'm out of the pitch black room... More updates as they become available...

Zoe

I got in!!!

The site never loaded for me, but I had kept attempting to log in and load up Jim's second link, and now I just received an e-mail telling me I have a code :D

Zoe

BIG BUBBA said:
My Sackboy is kind of jaggy... is that a costume?

(neutral) BIG BUBBA
Did I mention it's time to cancel my LittleBigPlanet preorder yet?
(Today, 12:45 PM)
Reply | Quote

fixed?

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.

crispyben

Dammit, I filled the register page and it still tells me this:

It looks like you haven't filled in all the required fields correctly:

Email
Password

ARGH! There's no Send button :(

Zoe

crispyben said:

Email
Password

Just keep clicking around in the different fields and be a little patient. The page is trying to validate those fields.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
So I just found out the my college's mailroom is holding my replacement PS3 hostage because it can't be delivered to a PO Box. I finally got through to the code and since most of you are more excited for LBP than I am I'm giving it away. PM if interested.

kassatsu

Banned
crispyben said:

Email
Password

Yea i got that too, but mine was just email.

Top Bottom