• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LIZARD SQUAD is Back. Planning XBL Attack. "Biggest attack yet". [UP: XBL/PSN Down]

iceatcs

They cannot arrest.

I mean have you look up all of the arrests for hack/DDoS. Yep lot of very young kids who made mistake.
If you know what you do. You always can hack/DDoS without FBI or any originations can do about it.

I'll take a copy of Undertow HD please

ioYfj7WrxQVzr.gif

Madness

They're just poor misunderstood kids and "boys will be boys", this is just harmless fun right? The last thread was crazy with how many wanted them to basically be let off the hook for their actions. Fuck these shitheads. I hope they're found and charged as adults to the fullest extent of the law.

O.v.e.rlord

Banned
They cannot arrest.

I mean have you look up all of the arrests for hack/DDoS. Yep lot of very young kids who made mistake.
If you know what you do. You always can hack/DDoS without FBI or any originations can do about it.

Sure they can be arrested. Remember that bomb threat they called in on flight. Last time I checked kinda a big deal and super against the law.

They're just poor misunderstood kids and "boys will be boys", this is just harmless fun right? The last thread was crazy with how many wanted them to basically be let off the hook for their actions. Fuck these shitheads. I hope they're found and charged as adults to the fullest extent of the law.

There's a difference between wanting them to be charged for their crimes and wanting them to die in a fire. One is reasonable, the other is childishly vindictive.

Sure they can be arrested. Remember that bomb threat they called in on flight. Last time I checked kinda a big deal and super against the law.

I think he more referred to them being caught, not whether they could be arrested. I don't know the technical stuff behind this but I imagine if you're quite clever and do the job properly you could be 99% undetectable.

Beefy

They cannot arrest.

DDosing is illegal in the UK of course they can be arrested. It is just finding them is the hard part.

Beefy

I think he more referred to them being caught, not whether they could be arrested. I don't know the technical stuff behind this but I imagine if you're quite clever and do the job properly you could be 99% undetectable.

No one is 99% undectectable.

O.v.e.rlord

Banned

True enough.

His post was worded odd. I thought he meant no arrest can be made.

Wish everyone would stop creating threads, tweets,youtube videos about them

They only keep going cause everyone talks about it

To be fair, this could be useful information to a lot of people - especially the day before Christmas. Open your kids' shit now, get it updated while Live is up for sure. \

Phil Spencer wont let it happen. He loves and protects Gold members and would never let them get hurt. When he sees a Gold member in pain he lifts their spirits with free copies of ODST.

Sakujou

Banned
i dont know what they are planning, but if they dont deliver a message with their attack and just do it for the lulz, then i dont know if should support them.

attacking sonys lame network while a bunch of people addressed it several times that their network hasnt upgraded so far is on another sheet.

attacking a network is pretty much showing the muscles, i wonder what this attack is supposed to show us/ms.

Oh no, I'm not going to be able to play online for a day, boo hoo.

I'm not going to be able to play online in the day were there is more traffic online.

i dont know what they are planning, but if they dont deliver a message with their attack and just do it for the lulz, then i dont know if should support them.

attacking sonys lame network while a bunch of people addressed it several times that their network hasnt upgraded so far is on another sheet.

attacking a network is pretty much showing the muscles, i wonder what this attack is supposed to show us/ms.

You don't know what Lizard Squad are?

They are children.

StoopKid

Smh

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member

Kinda rolling my eyes here.

Top Bottom