• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LIZARD SQUAD is Back. Planning XBL Attack. "Biggest attack yet". [UP: XBL/PSN Down]

I hope that for those on the other side of the console fence that it doesn't happen. This is just shitty all round and the fact that they are doing it for the lulz just makes them look more pathetic.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Nothing brings the holiday cheer quite like making additional work for people over dumbass causes.

Kalor

I thought they "attacked" Xbox Live a while ago and nothing really came out of it. I don't really understand why they are DDOSing various services anyway. They clearly have no major motive as they harassed John Smedley for no reason.

JayEH

HAHAHAHA. I just finished watching the Lizard and Finest Squad interview. Apparently Lizard Squad is part of Al Qaeda and they want to attack the government because prostitution is illegal and they don't like paying taxes.

Beefy

HAHAHAHA. I just finished watching the Lizard and Finest Squad interview. Apparently Lizard Squad is part of Al Qaeda and they want to attack the government because prostitution is illegal and they don't like paying taxes.

If they aren't using something to change their voice they sound really young.

I cant get on to the PSN store and all online games wont connect to the servers. But Im still talking in a party...hopefully this is unrelated

Sakujou

Banned
Kinda rolling my eyes here.

if they are a bunch of children not doing anything else, its stupid. if they do it against sony and ms stupid network which constantly has flaws its ok. sony and ms should test and make their server more secure and more stable.

all of us remember the psn hack with stolen details n shit. i think this is worse than just a random ddos-attack by a bunch of children.

Really hoping everybody's Xmas online fun isn't inturrpted by these idiots.

Edit: Looks like crap is starting to hit the fan. Really annoying.

Idba

Playing GTA Online atm. Got maintenance when trying to access ps store. Im european using my murican user

EDIT: Store works fine now

Rains

I needed to Google alot of the new words like doxxing ect been living under a large stone for the past few years But anyways Instead of these people wasting their talents bringing down xbox live why don't they search out ISIS networks and crush them instead release their information ect as they say for the lulz

Will be a different story when they are inevitably caught by FBI/SOCA, put in prison and their arseholes look like the bottom of a black plastic mug.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
if they are a bunch of children not doing anything else, its stupid. if they do it against sony and ms stupid network which constantly has flaws its ok. sony and ms should test and make their server more secure and more stable.

all of us remember the psn hack with stolen details n shit. i think this is worse than just a random ddos-attack by a bunch of children.
So what they're doing is ok, if it prompts MS or Sony to try stop exactly this kind of thing happening. SMFH.

I needed to Google alot of the new words like doxxing ect been living under a large stone for the past few years But anyways Instead of these people wasting their talents bringing down xbox live why don't they search out ISIS networks and crush them instead release their information ect as they say for the lulz

Cause they can't. Script kiddies aren't real hackers. They're just using tools the real hackers made. It's not hard when you're using a program someone else made and following basic FAQ's on forums.

The real hackers are the ones no one knows about.

jwk94

That video is hilarious. I skipped a bit and landed on the dude out of his chair and the guys arguing. The hosts reaction when he gets back is priceless.

J

JoJo UK

Unconfirmed Member
Does Lizard Squad have a habit of deleting their tweets? I'm sure they tweeting that they had taken down xbox live like 5 mins ago but not it's gone, seems like they jumped the gun?

Clefargle

there_is_no_point_that_s_the_point..gif

Man, fuck that movie. A whole bunch of WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ref

Stop giving them attention, that's honestly the only reason they do this stuff...

Must really have nothing better to do around Christmas. Kind of sad.

Top Bottom