• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LOCOROCO: New Soundtrack Release Date:

Matix

LOCOROCO: New Soundtrack Release Date:
http://www.famitsu.com/game/news/2006/07/31/103,1154347569,57867,0,0.html

-Price: 1000Yen/$8.72
-Release Date: 8/30/06

h-103_57867_cd.jpg.jpg

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
aren't there rips out already though? I mean, the game has been out for some time now.

RuGalz

Brobzoid said:
aren't there rips out already though? I mean, the game has been out for some time now.
So people shouldn't be excited about official cd because there are rips? :rolleyes:

Brobzoid

RuGalz said:
So people shouldn't be excited about official cd because there are rips? :rolleyes:

ARGH! DOWN WIT DE MAN! NEVAAR SHALL YE PAY FER YER MERCHANICE!

but no, I was just questioning the strategy of releasing the soundtrack so late after the game, soundtracks are usually released before the games, no?

RuGalz

Brobzoid said:

but no, I was just questioning the strategy of releasing the soundtrack so late after the game, soundtracks are usually released before the games, no?

Na, it is usually after game has been released; within about 1-3 months time frame is typical.

Brobzoid said:

Not in Japan. They seem to judge the worth of releasing a soundtrack based on the game sales. We had to wait many months for the SotC soundtrack.

Brobzoid

aha, ok. but isn't that a bit dumb? Wouldn't they lose sales over rips? It's shit easy to rip from a ps2 disk, dunno about psp. But I managed to rip the entire Killer7 soundtrack from my ps2 disk.
I then found out it was out for sale, and bought it. awesome cover

Lee N

Membre
Brobzoid said:
aha, ok. but isn't that a bit dumb? Wouldn't they lose sales over rips? It's shit easy to rip from a ps2 disk, dunno about psp. But I managed to rip the entire Killer7 soundtrack from my ps2 disk.
I then found out it was out for sale, and bought it. awesome cover
I doubt the music on the LocoRoco disc is saved as an standardised format though, it's entirely dynamic in the game. If you split up to smaller locos they sing together, also depending on how many locos you have collected.

I'm gonna get this disc though.

Brobzoid

aha, what's this about there only being three tracks? I already have the demo tracks(2) so is there only a third track? or are there more?

<.<

>.>

Lee N

Membre
Brobzoid said:
aha, what's this about there only being three tracks? I already have the demo tracks(2) so is there only a third track? or are there more?

<.<

>.>

there are more tracks than that in the full version, also the different coloured locos sing the songs with their own voices.

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
Brobzoid said:
So each type of loco roco's have their own songs?

They have one unique song each. They do have different voices, but it doesn't make much of a difference in most of the songs.

sammy

man.. .what a retarted soundrack ---------- the game easily has 15+ songs, and that's not counting the different Loco's supporting singing for multiple songs (OR when they bust into chorus)

that saddens me, LocoRoco is the only game I've ever had incentive to go replay levels over and over simply to see how the little bastards would sing to their new music.
even in credits they all bust out together to a huge medly

does that soundrack even have the baddass haunted levels music?

Top Bottom