• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

London 2012 Summer Olympics |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Fork

So annoying I can watch the NBC stream for like 20 minutes and then it starts to have to buffer every 2 minutes or so and keeps stopping. Anyone know how to fix this? It feels like it starts to buffer when maybe some temporary file bs gets too large after the first 15-20 minutes that's all I can think of. I don't understand why it can't just keep going though. I bet it's flash's fault. Ever since the last update it's been fucking horrible on both firefox and chrome. Freezes my firefox all the time now.

Also, me gusta:

CnDtt.jpg

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
Handball is awesome! Some crazy shots and passing, it's well aggressive.

Why did I never know about this sport before now.

Gomu Gomu

I wish I understood Judo better. Even afte reading the wikipedia entry on the it's rules, I'm still confused and not sure why players get scores and penalties.

So annoying I can watch the NBC stream for like 20 minutes and then it starts to have to buffer every 2 minutes or so and keeps stopping. Anyone know how to fix this? It feels like it starts to buffer when maybe some temporary file bs gets too large after the first 15-20 minutes that's all I can think of. I don't understand why it can't just keep going though. I bet it's flash's fault. Ever since the last update it's been fucking horrible on both firefox and chrome. Freezes my firefox all the time now.

Also, me gusta:

Funny, I capped the same image

rztJt.png

Peru

Handball is awesome! Some crazy shots and passing, it's well aggressive.

Why did I never know about this sport before now.

Very popular in Scandinavia, eastern european countries, Greece, some other European countries. To the point where you have handball hooligans

_47955006_47955004.jpg

MIMIC

Banned
LMAO. Fed choking to Falla....AGAIN.

But don't worry. Falla will remember the script and probably be bageled....AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom