• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

London GAF you ok , it's really sunny the last few days..

Taffer

Please note that this warning has been updated to remove areas where the threat of thunderstorms has subsided.

The BBC say it's a threat that has subsided but in fact it is a promise that was broken.

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
The BBC weather reporting really has gone to absolute shit since they stopped getting it from the Met Office.

Where's the rain Carol, you lying cunt.

Blueblur1

We have to deal with 33.33 C weather with 60%+ humidity here in Miami, FL the majority of the year. 29 C is a delight compared to 33.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
So damn humid and supposed to be worse during the night - 80%

;-; that's not me crying, it's my eyeballs sweating

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Was supposed to thunder two hours ago, the bbc lied

Woffls

It is glorious going into all these air conditioned shops. Still disappointed at the lack of thunderstorms in London today.

Zaph

wivwx3m.gif

jm89

I don't even know why some of you wanted it to rain. It's even more humid now.

Enjoy your hot and sticky night

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I bought one of those stupid little fans that blows a sort of water onto you. Surprisingly effective. But I don't know if I can bring myself to take it on the train with me and use it in public

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
I bought one of those stupid little fans that blows a sort of water onto you. Surprisingly effective. But I don't know if I can bring myself to take it on the train with me and use it in public

Nothing people on a train like more than to be wedged in with a warm, moist co-commuter.

I just wanted to resurrect this thread to tell all you whiny little bitches that I hope you're not vacationing in the rest of Europe and enjoying the cold and rain.
Pls don't ban me I'm just losing my mind with this horrible shit weather.

I got back from a week of 37 degree days in Europe to 16-17 degrees. Today it might hit 20 in Cambridge, which is nice since today's our company picnic and we're going punting on the Cam unless it rains again.
not the worst outcome since we'd just hit the pub a little sooner

Raide

After all the rain yesterday, I came prepared for umbrella time! Walking to work this morning and my hands were a bit cold. What the hell August??

I swear it has rained every day since the middle of July, yesterday it was biblical and last night the heating turned on as it had dropped below 20 degrees.

Meanwhile the rest of Europe is roasting, WTF?

Brexit has a lot to answer for.

Timbuktu

After coming back from Greece, I do find the London weather more comfortable. Yesterday was a bit too much though, don't like getting my feet wet.

Zakalwe

Banned
The sun is peaking through over Streatham. It's still too bloody cold. I have my summer clothes laid out and I'm looking at my winter ones instead. We only get a few months a year at most, I feel robbed.

yepyepyep

I was on holiday in central Europe for two weeks so the rain yesterday was actually a welcome change from 38 degree temperatures and muggy humidity. I do hope it can heat up to at least mid 20 temperatures though. This weather doesn't feel like summer at all.

Plum

I wish where I live would stop messing around and just tip it down. All we've been getting is this non-committal on-and-of rain that means I still have to water the garden but also have to do it in damp, grey weather.

I was on holiday in central Europe for two weeks so the rain yesterday was actually a welcome change from 38 degree temperatures and muggy humidity. I do hope it can heat up to at least mid 20 temperatures though. This weather doesn't feel like summer at all.
Does it ever ? Has London ever seen a real summer? Because I have been here for three years and I'm still looking for it

Number45

I just wanted to resurrect this thread to tell all you whiny little bitches that I hope you're not vacationing in the rest of Europe and enjoying the cold and rain.
Pls don't ban me I'm just losing my mind with this horrible shit weather.
Relaxing by the beach in Crete right now. High 30's but still... fuck hot weather back home.

Number45

Came back from holiday on Wednesday looking forward to proper, cool English summer weather (which it seemingly had been most of the time I was away). Fuck you sun.

Top Bottom