• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

London gets first naked restaurant, waiting list already at 5,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReAxion

We built modern amenities, we transformed the land, plants, and animals... all because it sucked shit to live in the time these people are trying to get back to.

FoxSpirit

Bet this will be like watching Real Sex on hbo when you are 13, what you think you are getting and what you will actually get are 2 very different things.
NSFW: http://oglaf.com/rivulets/
We built modern amenities, we transformed the land, plants, and animals... all because it sucked shit to live in the time these people are trying to get back to.
Naw, this is mostly about overshooting on some things. Our society has become overly rigid in some very nonsensical areas so people like the idea of less regulated times.

Noone wants to go back to sleeping in a cave with only a smoking campfire to keep you warm and no proper bed. Shit, if you go by pets, our beds are an invention every species loves.

MarieChair_Brown_Alt.jpg

...this restaurant chair used to be white.

Have they said where it is? I couldn't see from my brief glance, but I'm guessing somewhere in East London?

It was most likely a jokey reference to the old joke about Brits struggling to handle spicy food.

Hmm. I just assumed it was a joke about spicy food in general. Like if you proposed a naked Taco Bell.

don't people at nudist resorts usually carry around towels to sit on? this restaurant should take a cue. nobody wants to sit in someone else's gross butt sweat.

draetenth

I don't want to see naked people when I'm not eating. Why the hell would I want to see them when I'm eating? Especially, considering how unsanitary most people are...

WaterAstro

Guess the cuisine is so bad that they have to resort to gimmicks.

I hope it'll be on the next episode of Kitchen Nightmare lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom