• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lonely + Horny + Wisconsin = ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
throwup.jpg

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
For a minute there I thought this thread was about me.

Then I noticed the calves part. I'm no pedophile.

aoi tsuki

Somehow, i knew this would have something to do with livestock. :(

Edit:

Hart allegedly told police he had sex with heifers before he went into the service in 1963 and resumed about a year ago at the farm. He admitted to using a rope to tie calves around the neck and estimated he had been to the farm "at least 50 times," according to the complaint.
>_<

BuG

aoi tsuki said:
Hart allegedly told police he had sex with heifers before he went into the service in 1963 and resumed about a year ago at the farm. He admitted to using a rope to tie calves around the neck and estimated he had been to the farm "at least 50 times," according to the complaint.
I blame Heffer's seductive ways.

hefferinthong.jpg

Tarazet

Sadly, at one point I had video footage of the above. And it wasn't a girl calf, either... it was a bit much to stomach.

Tarazet

ManDudeChild said:
Why did you have it? Or do we just not want to know?

I don't search for bestiality stuff. However, the way I came across this video may be worse than if I did. You don't want to know.

Mason

Harold G. Hart, of Neillsville, allegedly told police that he routinely stopped at a Greenwood farm, usually after bar closing or on trips to strip clubs near Marshfield or Neillsville.

The guy was drunk, cut him some slack. Like we don't all stop at a farm and fuck a cow or two on the way home from the bar. AmIrite?

suaveric

Mason said:
The guy was drunk, cut him some slack. Like we don't all stop at a farm and fuck a cow or two on the way home from the bar. AmIrite?

I thought the rule was to only stick to sheep!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom