• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Looking for new gaming buddies…

Karmic Raze

Yeah, so I am in sore need of some new gaming friends as I literally have none to boast about. I’m into all different kind of games. Sandbox, FPS, JRPG, Racing, Fighting, Anime, Wrestling, etc. I would just like to reach out to you guys and see if anyone wants to bite. I have an Xbox Series X as my gaming platform. Well, I will when it’s delivered either today or tomorrow. So… Anyone want to give me a chance? 😉

Yeah, so I am in sore need of some new gaming friends as I literally have none to boast about. I’m into all different kind of games. Sandbox, FPS, JRPG, Racing, Fighting, Anime, Wrestling, etc. I would just like to reach out to you guys and see if anyone wants to bite. I have an Xbox Series X as my gaming platform. Well, I will when it’s delivered either today or tomorrow. So… Anyone want to give me a chance? 😉
Do you play Sea of Thieves? What games are you planning to play in the near future? I am always looking to make new friends, I am gonna play Battlefield 2042, Halo Infinite, Forza Horion 5 and many others

I'll join ya for some online sessions. Also part of those in need of an online gaming crew. I have a Series X already, lately been playing some Destiny 2 & Psychonauts but I've been keen to get stuck into Sea of Thieves. Halo Infinite beta is this weekend too if anyone is keen?

Deal breaker right there. :lollipop_anxious_sweat:

Congrats on snatching XSX tho...

Last edited:

anthony2690

Banned
I'll be your friend for £9 per hour.

Joking aside, you may want to write a list of games you intend to play/pick up etc :)

If you're picking up melty blood at the end of the month, I'm more than happy to give you games :)

j0hnnix

Do you look like Megan Fox behind that anime avatar? I'm kidding... 🧐

You can add me, I bounce around between PS and Xbox games. Been on FFXIV lately.. waiting for BF2042.

You need to give some more info.

Most importantly what time do you play.

People are from different parts of the world and might be fast asleep while you game.

Top Bottom