• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Looks like Sudoku Gridmaster is a bit of a disappointment.

reminder

Emotions said:
Writing the actual numbers >>>>> selecting the number, IMO. The Sudoku puzzles in BA are very easy to play and easily recognizes the numbers.

I prefer to select the number and put it directly into a field. In BA you have to zoom into a field, write, eventually correct the number because it recognized it not correctly, zoom out. It is more work than relaxing and have fun. :lol

Memles

Wario64 said:
The puzzles in Brain Age are too damn easy to solve though, even the advanced ones. Too bad Gridmaster doesn't just copy Brain Age's setup and expand it with more puzzles + presentation

This is really what Nintendo should have done...but Hudson had the Sudoku title sitting there, so Nintendo was able to release this with no man power required outside of some light stuff, I reckon. It sucks, because the Brain Age title really would have made a whole lot more sense and would have been much cleaner.

Emotions

reminder said:
I prefer to select the number and put it directly into a field. In BA you have to zoom into a field, write, eventually correct the number because it recognized it not correctly, zoom out. It is more work than relaxing and have fun. :lol

I didn't have problems writing the numbers....

reminder

Emotions said:
I didn't have problems writing the numbers....

I don't say that it never recognizes the numbers right. It is like the black/blue problem in BA, sometimes it works perfect, sometimes not. But even when it recognizes the number, sometimes a big written number changes into a little temp number in the corner. These are maybe rare problems, but i don't want them when i try to solve the sudoku fast. And then the zoom in, write, zoom out thing... Some people might have no problem with that, for me it's just waste of time.

yayaba

Whimsical Phil said:
Do yourself a favor...skip all these sudoku games and track down a copy of this...

603722.jpg

And the Japan-only sequels (for both Game Boy and Super Famicom).

GIVE ME THIS GAME NINTENDO

I love Mario's Picross... what a great puzzler.

Top Bottom